Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Finally!!

After months of hassle from a few friends I finally joined then life distracted me a few more months🙈 but I can say with all certainty my attention to this is no longer divided 😊...i do hope this community lives up to expectations based on recommendations and reviews and I am hoping to meet new friends as I have been advised I need new friends in my new city of residence. Hello Everyone:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

• Moderators

Yay! Another newbie! Welcome to NL. It's a fun place, in no time you will see for yourself too.

9 minutes ago, Jibz said:

do hope this community lives up to expectations based on recommendations and reviews

To the above, I would simply appeal that you remember the words of the late JFK -"...ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country.”

Have fun here and welcome aboard Jibz

1 minute ago, kimi said:

To the above, I would simply appeal that you remember the words of the late JFK -"...ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country.”

Most definitely. 

Thanks Kimi😊

Welcome jibz. You will discover that NL gives you all you want and more. Feel relaxed and enjoy. 

Feel free to collect two bottles of Orijin and assorted pepper soup from the bar over there. Tell them Vina said so. 

Have fun 

• Upvote 1

Don't know if my first post was on my timeline (do we have timelines here?)  just seeing the 'finally' section which I'm thinking my first post should've gone to. I feel stranded like a chicken in a new compound 😰 So this is my attempt to reconnect with a friend. Met her January this year here in Abj. I've lost contact with her I'm hoping she's still on this platform. I'm about to try and make you remember who this is. We met at your place. I came in with your flat mate and other of my friends from a meeting. we had a little chit chat and you thought i was interesting. You took a 'snap' of me and my friends and sent to your girlfriend. You made your room ready for me (from fresh towels,clean nightwear to new toiletries) and you slept at your flat mate's. Ahan most importantly, months passed and you got me a job with PremiumTimes( one would think we must have seen after that day, No. she put a call through to me and said to meet the Director). Please find me. I have gist! I miss you. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Farida said:

Don't know if my first post was on my timeline (do we have timelines here?)  just seeing the 'finally' section which I'm thinking my first post should've gone to. I feel stranded like a chicken in a new compound 😰 So this is my attempt to reconnect with a friend. Met her January this year here in Abj. I've lost contact with her I'm hoping she's still on this platform. I'm about to try and make you remember who this is. We met at your place. I came in with your flat mate and other of my friends from a meeting. we had a little chit chat and you thought i was interesting. You took a 'snap' of me and my friends and sent to your girlfriend. You made your room ready for me (from fresh towels,clean nightwear to new toiletries) and you slept at your flat mate's. Ahan most importantly, months passed and you got me a job with PremiumTimes( one would think we must have seen after that day, No. she put a call through to me and said to meet the Director). Please find me. I have gist! I miss you. 

courtesy demands you a least give a heart warming welcome to the new bie amongst us,  and show that you acknowledge  "her presence" first,  which was the sole reason the thread was created, before catching up with your anonymous friend.  Or Do you think so too? 

welcome jibz.  Have fun already!!

24 minutes ago, scarlet said:

courtesy demands you a least give a heart warming welcome to the new bie amongst us,  and show that you acknowledge  "her presence" first,  which was the sole reason the thread was created, before catching up with your anonymous friend.  Or Do you think so too? 

welcome jibz.  Have fun already!!

I don't even know how this app works. I'm still figuring it out. Didn't know i was on someone's page or timeline or whatever this is. I'm new as well. 

On 8/13/2017 at 1:03 PM, Jenny1403 said:

Welcome jibzz 

Name sounds quite familiar 

So which is your new city of residence? 

Familiar ke and i thought my name was pretty unique :) 

Lagos, you? 

On 8/13/2017 at 4:17 PM, vina said:

Welcome jibz. You will discover that NL gives you all you want and more. Feel relaxed and enjoy. 

Feel free to collect two bottles of Orijin and assorted pepper soup from the bar over there. Tell them Vina said so. 

Have fun 

Yes Ma'am will sure do ;) 

Thanks

On 8/14/2017 at 8:05 AM, Farida said:

I hope you find her Farida, Welcome :) 

On 08/15/2017 at 9:16 AM, Jibz said:

Familiar ke and i thought my name was pretty unique :) 

Lagos, you? 

Hehehe...... I know a jibz.... Ajibola.... Is yours Ajibola too? Welcome to NL! *Throws confetti and rice

10 hours ago, contessa said:

Hehehe...... I know a jibz.... Ajibola.... Is yours Ajibola too? Welcome to NL! *Throws confetti and rice

yay!!!! *insertdancingsmiley* mine is still unique.. its Ajibike :)