Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Lover's Wish

VINA

"Tee! Do you think God hates us?"

I said looking at her, she was so beautiful, everything I could ever want and more. She raised her eyebrows and seemed to think for a while before replying 

"I don't think he hates us,I don't wanna think about cray stuffs like that tho"

she said nonchalantly as she drew me closer. Our bodies melted like wax, we were joined, body and soul. I could almost taste her thoughts. How is it possible to love and understand someone this much? How can this be a sin?

She started to kiss me and I rose to her lips, it started slowly but the need grew and grew till we were practically eating each other. I wanted her so much, I have never wanted anything this much in my entire life. The sex that night was different. The orgasm was sweet in a painful way and after it passed I started to cry.

She cuddled me and whispered sweet nothings into my ears, it worked. The tears turned into a trickle and I sniffed and held her even closer, she kissed my tears and said 

"Make a wish Bee"

I did not think about it, it came out straight out of my heart.

"I wish God would accept US".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators

Awwwwh..... well done Vina. A sweet piece... this has accurately captured the struggle common to most religious people in 'our' community

Omg. ....This just  blew me away 

I honestly  believe he has accepted us

I don't think he condemns us for who we re....who he made us

***I stand to be corrected ****

2 hours ago, Suavity said:

Vina you have not finish that pastor's daughter story oo am waiting patiently 

I am Wrapping that up. Coming soon.

Jenny you are absolutely right. I wrote that a long time ago, when I was still struggling with all these. 

Thanks Kimi.

• 1 month later...

We are all of God's children.never for once in my lesbian life have I ever thought God is not accepting of who I am.I have a good relationship with him and its all that matters..

• Like 1

If you believe in the Bible and you think God has accepted you, then you are in denial I'm afraid. Because It is crystal clear in the bible that God abhors homosexuality.

However, what I do know is he loves us all irrespective of our sins. But just don't expect that love to save you on judgement day if you do not repent before then.

Its kinda like having a dog, you let it out to play and it comes back filthy. You still very much love your dog, you'll still pet it, feed it and water it. But is it welcome in the house? No. On the sofa? No. On the bed? No.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators

Very nice analogy there but.... God is not to be limited to the 6 walls of the bible. Truth is, until each person can have a true understanding of spirituality is when absolute freedom may be obtained. 

All religion is man-made -to limit, to control and to make sheep out of human-kind. 

To each their own on these matters; for blessed are those who have been awakened. You are and will always be 'one' with God, you have that that same life that births all inside of you. You are gods in your own rights. Reach deep down and listen to your hearts (that part of you that is always still and peaceful). That is the true self. Many atimes we act like kittens when we actually are Lions.

7 hours ago, Hawken said:

Its kinda like having a dog, you let it out to play and it comes back filthy. You still very much love your dog, you'll still pet it, feed it and water it. But is it welcome in the house? No. On the sofa? No. On the bed? No.

I'm Afraid You are Wrong. But well, to each his own. Your understanding Of God Is definitely Different from mine. 

God forbids many things. Killing, stealing, formication, eating pork meat, prostitution, even planting different kind of crops in a piece of land. Wearing clothes with cotton and linen too, in fact too numerous to mention. That was the law and Jesus came to change all that. If you think anybody can be righteous enough in his own rights to enter heaven then my dear you are kidding. Minus the grace of God, we are all going to hell. If you believe in hell and heaven that is.

Lol. Okay maybe I missed the title but I know there's a story about one pastor's daughter I came across here written by vina @Rachel

Nobody is going to hell abeg. Isn't this country hell enough 

34 minutes ago, vina said:

Jesus came to change all that. If you think anybody can be righteous enough in his own rights to enter heaven then my dear you are kidding. Minus the grace of God, we are all going to hell. If you believe in hell and heaven that is.

Jesus did not come to change it. Matthew 5:17.

Also check out Matthew 22:36-40. It talks about the two greatest commandments.

I am a Christian and I think that cherry picking is our greatest weakness. We pick what works for us in other to get by. Concerning understanding God, you can't. Even the Bible says so. The only thing you can understand are his words. So if there is no verse in the bible supporting your believe then you have no business believing it. Eg pork, there are verses in the new testament that say it is okay to eat it.

The Bible will always be controversial but when I read it, I try to take everything exactly as it is. Except the parables that is. And I have come to notice that what God wants from us is love, obedience and worship.

The perfect Christian apart from Christ would be Abraham imo. He was asked to kill his only son and he was ready to do it no questions asked. That is the kind of obedience God demands. You cannot serve God with sense, you cannot serve him logically. You can't rationalize, you can't say it has changed, or it should have or it will. His word which is the bible can never change.

As for grace, well, It covers all doesn't it? So, who will go to hell fire then?

The above was written strictly from a biblical POV.

My carnal man has a lot of counter arguments 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Lool. His word can never change? He said don't eat pork meat, then He said oh, you can, I created everything and it's all clean. My dear let's not start.

Abraham that lied about his wife being his sister. The same Jesus that ate with prostitutes, thieves and sinners. And you know the wonderful thing he said? He said on the last day, the Jews would be shocked to see prostitutes enter heaven before them.

See  ehn, make we forget matter. 

7 hours ago, kimi said:

God is not to be limited to the 6 walls of the bible. 

All religion is man-made -to limit, to control and to make sheep out of human-kind. 

for blessed are those who have been awakened. You are and will always be 'one' with God,

"God is not to be limited to the 6 walls of the bible" I agree he isn't but the bible provides us with a path. Instructions.

"All religion is man-made -to limit, to control and to make sheep out of human-kind." This statement makes me shiver because logically it is true but my spiritual man begs to differ. My spiritual man believes Christianity is God made but watered down or diluted by man -to limit, to control and to make sheep off.

"for blessed are those who have been awakened. You are and will always be 'one' with God" I am looking for this line in the beatitudes but i am not finding it lol

"Reach deep down and listen to your hearts" considering the heart of man is desperately wicked, i don't think this is a safe place to look into. If i tell you want is in my heart right now, what my heart desires above all, you will not believe it. I am not even joking.

All things said, in life , i have to opinions (settings) 1) What my logical self tells me 2) what the bible tells me.

I am almost always number 1.

28 minutes ago, vina said:

Lool. His word can never change? He said don't eat pork meat, then He said oh, you can, I created everything and it's all clean. My dear let's not start.

Abraham that lied about his wife being his sister. The same Jesus that ate with prostitutes, thieves and sinners. And you know the wonderful thing he said? He said on the last day, the Jews would be shocked to see prostitutes enter heaven before them.

See  ehn, make we forget matter. 

Lmao when i said change, i meant like now that Jesus has come and gone. There is no changing it anymore.

Where did Jesus say that btw? I'd very much like to read it. We learn every day.

As for Abraham, no man is perfect naaa. And you know why he lied, mans didn't want to die. Walking around with such a beautiful woman, men have been killed for less. And the funny thing about that whole thing was God punished the person he lied to. Not Abraham that lied. But i referred to Abraham as a perfect example of a Christian in terms of obedience. I am not sure but i think that's where the phrase "obedience before sacrifice" was coined. I dunno i dunno

Obedience before sacrifice was coined in the time of Samuel and Saul tho. My dear Hawken I'm sure if God appeared every evening to gist with me and then tells me clean and clear to cut my own neck, I sure say I go do am. Lool. Person wey God call him best friend.  What did you expect?

Check Matthew 21vs 31

Jesus said me a lesbian Will enter the kingdom of heaven first before some pastors.lool

16 hours ago, Hawken said:

If you believe in the Bible and you think God has accepted you, then you are in denial I'm afraid. Because It is crystal clear in the bible that God abhors homosexuality.

However, what I do know is he loves us all irrespective of our sins. But just don't expect that love to save you on judgement day if you do not repent before then.

One kiss for this....u just said the bitter truth!!!

7 hours ago, Hawken said:

Jesus did not come to change it. Matthew 5:17.

Also check out Matthew 22:36-40. It talks about the two greatest commandments.

I am a Christian and I think that cherry picking is our greatest weakness. We pick what works for us in other to get by. Concerning understanding God, you can't. Even the Bible says so. The only thing you can understand are his words. So if there is no verse in the bible supporting your believe then you have no business believing it. Eg pork, there are verses in the new testament that say it is okay to eat it.

The Bible will always be controversial but when I read it, I try to take everything exactly as it is. Except the parables that is. And I have come to notice that what God wants from us is love, obedience and worship.

The perfect Christian apart from Christ would be Abraham imo. He was asked to kill his only son and he was ready to do it no questions asked. That is the kind of obedience God demands. You cannot serve God with sense, you cannot serve him logically. You can't rationalize, you can't say it has changed, or it should have or it will. His word which is the bible can never change.

As for grace, well, It covers all doesn't it? So, who will go to hell fire then?

The above was written strictly from a biblical POV.

My carnal man has a lot of counter arguments 😁

Chei.... I Love you finish....how much is ur brideprice again go na???.....@Kimi ayam in my house comma meet me

• Like 1

Isnt it funny how we try to deceive ourselves??.. Especially when we know the truth...let's not bury our conscience pls...

God hates homosexuality the very reason y Sodom n Gomorrah was burnt to the ground..

The fact DAT we try to accept some things doesn't mean it right...premarital sex is wrong even tho the society accepts n embarrass it same with same sex sex..it wrong even tho we try to make it right or make ourselve feel less guilty... Hawken is right in all form..

Let speak the hard truth even tho its painful dan lie under a sweet lie...BTW I still very much love to f**k gals...others things can take one to hell not just lesbianism