Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Lover's Wish

VINA

Thank god I'm an Atheist😄 Before anyone comes at me with 'why are you thanking something you don't believe in?' Well, i had to thank something😁 Could be any of the mythical gods Zeus, Poseidon, Hades etc.

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, Hephzy said:

Isnt it funny how we try to deceive ourselves??.. Especially when we know the truth...let's not bury our conscience pls...

God hates homosexuality the very reason y Sodom n Gomorrah was burnt to the ground..

The fact DAT we try to accept some things doesn't mean it right...premarital sex is wrong even tho the society accepts n embarrass it same with same sex sex..it wrong even tho we try to make it right or make ourselve feel less guilty... Hawken is right in all form..

Let speak the hard truth even tho its painful dan lie under a sweet lie...BTW I still very much love to f**k gals...others things can take one to hell not just lesbianism

Looool. Odiegwu. No further comment. 

PS - Hawken is mine 😎😦

5 hours ago, vina said:

Check Matthew 21vs 31

Jesus said me a lesbian Will enter the kingdom of heaven first before some pastors.lool

C'mon, look what's 32 says.

31 “Which of the two did what his father wanted?”

“The first,” they answered.

Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you. 32 For John came to you to show you the way of righteousness, and you did not believe him, but the tax collectors and the prostitutes did. And even after you saw this, you did not repent and believe him.

Repentance and righteousness is what will make you enter the kingdom before them.

@ "Jesus said me a lesbian" so you are admitting lesbianism is wrong 😜

48 minutes ago, Hephzy said:

Chei.... I Love you finish....how much is ur brideprice again go na???.....@Kimi ayam in my house comma meet me

Just a miserly 22 naira. Please I am worth it, I am an Edo girl, I will treat you well 😀

My father is at home, comman meet him.

PS don't mind Kimi. Common 22 naira she has refused to pay since how many years.

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Just a miserly 22 naira. Please I am worth it, I am an Edo girl, I will treat you well 😀

PS don't mind Kimi. Common 22 naira she has refused to pay since how many years.

I paid in kind o.... an unquantifiable amount of kindness I assure you. I am caressing her bottom and bossom as I type this piece 😊:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

@Hawken sit still baby. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Hawken said:

22naira ..olorun oba...send me ur address...I am coming..in short never mind...I know the place already... Ayam coming

@kimi first come, first serve ooo.. Time waste for no man...lolzx

39 minutes ago, Farida said:

Thank god I'm an Atheist😄

Atheism is not something I have really studied. I have plans though. But for now, just tell me, what do you guys believe in? Do you believe all this is random? Do you believe in the big bang theory perhaps? I am legit confused about atheism. I have so many questions.

48 laws of power. Law 9, arguments are pointless. I hereby bow out. 

You cannot change my perspective neither can I yours. Don't worry, it took me years to get here. Soon you will understand.

3 hours ago, Hawken said:

Do you believe all this is random? 

This universe doesn't look like a perfect design by an omnipotence and omniscience being either. 

Why does the human body look suspiciously like it was the result of a long cumulative process of evolution resulting in imperfections and vestigial organs and genes and not the result of the instant and perfectly planned creation of Adam and Eve?

We now understand much better why living creatures adapted to their environment. It is not that their environment was made to be suitable to them but that they grew to be suitable to it, and that is the basis of adaptation. There is no evidence of design about it. You should read on evolution. You'll have a better grasp. 

@Hawken I'd like you to ponder on these: 

1. Does God’s purpose of creating man so they “worship him” seem worthy of an immensely wise, intelligent and all-powerful being?

2. If God is self-sufficient, and does nothing in vain, isn’t creation the height of vanity?

3. If creation is for our benefit, then what is the benefit to those who will burn forever?

4. What’s the point of God’s test when he knows the outcome? Is it just so he can have a reason to punishment & reward?

5. Can a being who creates humans he knows will fail his test and will be tortured without end, be called The Most Merciful of those who show Mercy?

6. If God wanted us to freely choose to worship him – then why threaten us? Does someone with a gun to his head really have free choice?

7. Why does God cause so much suffering to humans? Is it part of God’s test to prompt them to turn to him in obedience and worship? Isn’t that like a con-man who causes a problem then offers to fix it for you?

8. Why would God give humans the ability to reason – then punish them for rejecting beliefs reason cannot reconcile?

9. Which is more evil, the imperfect creature who commits evil or the perfect entity which created evil?

10. Is being good because you fear God, really being good?

11. Why did God send all known prophets, miracles and books to one area of the world and at a time when people were superstitious and gullible?

12. What was so special about Jesus that God made him born to a virgin? Took him up to heaven before he was crucified? And is going to bring him back again before the day of judgment?

13. Why do so many characteristics of God like anger and vengefulness seem like human ones?

14. Why does the Qur’an/Bible say don’t ask questions about things, when the answer would trouble you. Should followers of other religions also not ask questions about their religion when it might trouble them?

15. Why will God never forgive Shirk/sin against the holy spirit? What are they really guilty of? Ignorance? Being born to the wrong religion? Wrong family?

16. You believe other people are following false, corrupted or unfounded beliefs? Are you certain you’re not also?

I will answer all these questions as best as i can because some of them are questions i also have pondered.

But i have just one more question (it will determine the angle with which i will answer yours). Does atheism seek to contest the existence or JUST an Almighty God who is good and created the universe? Or does it seek to contest the existence of spiritualities and powers as a whole?

@Gimbiyathat was too long,bulky and unnecessary. Its too much to assimilate for someone who's asking for basics. She only asked what we believe in and don't believe in. Not why we don't believe. People don't believe for different reasons. You can't start dragging their holy books into it. That's how you chase people away. Some get butthurt and don't want to hear what you have to say again. Always stick to the question and keep the  answer simple. Thanks! @Hawken i'll answer below

@hawken Atheism is simply the lack of believe in a god/gods. An atheist doesn't claim to know the inexistence of a god. An atheist is only saying I don't believe there's a god (most atheists have different reasons that led to their unbelieve). A Theist is someone who believes in the existence of a god/gods. I.e A Theist is a religious person. Now an atheist is not necessarily a person who relies heavily on science or whatever. Myself for example. I'm an atheist yes! I didn't leave religion because i read some science book or some Davinci work or Dawkins'. I grew up a factual being. I always wanted things to be able to add up. To make sense. I liked reason and logic. Religion lacks that. I started to question why i had to just believe. Anything you're asked to believe is something which lacks evidence of course. So an atheist is saying to a Theist(a religious person) until you're able to demonstrate to me the existence of a god( heavily on facts not believe) i shall continue to live on the assumption that he doesn't exist. Now an atheist doesn't owe a religious person any evidence but a religious person who's making the claim that their god exists owes us prove. An atheist believes in humanism. An atheist believes in equal rights for all. We can take this to the Dm. @kimi relax nothing go happen 😄

Does atheism seek to contest the existence or JUST an Almighty God who is good and created the universe? Or does it seek to contest the existence of spiritualities and powers as a whole?

Atheism entails Lack of belief in existence of spirituality/powers and existence of a deity/deities due to lack of convincing evidence of the existence of such entities.

I will answer all these questions as best as i can because some of them are questions i also have pondered.

Okay but you don't need to answer them all. As I just posted them to triger your thoughts so you can ponder on. While I was still a theist too (a Muslim) I'd pondered on questions like this but quickly shoved them away for fear of losing my faith or fear falling into the was- was caused by shaitan. most theists at some point have entertained doubts about their beliefs. 

14 minutes ago, Gimbiyya said:

Please you girls @Farida and @Hawken should share your ideas, thought process, questions, perspectives...here so we can all learn from them rather than through DMs 

Not everyone is interested in 'our' lack of belief that's why I suggested Dms. I don't want  any religious person to accuse me of flaunting my lack of beliefs  in their face meanwhile they flaunt their beliefs in my face all the damn time. The double standards ya know.

Sorry guys, Nepa nor let me see road. I had to quickly answer these on borrowed fuel lol.

1) Yep. It does. Would you have rather not been created?

2) I don't believe so because going by this soft premise, it means every form of creation is vanity. And that's not true.

3) I honestly don't know.... Where does the bible say that though? I mean question 1 suggests that creation is for Gods benefit.......

4) I don't believe so. Why? Because till ones dying moment, God offers one a chance to repent of all sins. Ones refusal or inability to do so is entirely on them. That is why we are encouraged to repent as soon as we can because one knows not when the end will come.

5) God did not create man to die nor suffer. He created man and meant for us to enjoy the kind of relationship he had with Adam and Eve before they sinned. Did he know that eve would listen to the devil? I dunno, but ultimately, the choice was hers. And she made it. And yes he can, his acts of mercies has been recorded in events through out the bible. Indeed he is a merciful God.

PS, i always found it weird that the devil was referred to as the devil in Genesis. It seems to suggest that, that devil was already the devil during creation thereby insinuating that there was already dissent in the heavenly ranks. I dunno i dunno

6) The bible actually says that God wants man to worship him of his own free will. Same God also said that if man doesn't worship him, he will cause stones to grow mouths and do the job.
The consequences of good and evil isn't a threat. It is what it is.

7) Actually humans cause suffering for humans. God has absolutely nothing to do with it. A mans decision, to hurt the next man, is his decision alone. His and the spirit inside of him (This is another different entire angle that i will not get into). As for acts of nature, that's exactly what it is, acts of nature. The only person whom God has punished as a test was Job.

8) I don't think religion was built on the bedrock of logic. If it were, miracles would not be miracles. But i have seen a person previously paralyzed for years and in constant pain, suddenly get up and walk due to prayers. Not on tv, real life stuff.
The bible says you cannot understand God. So why do you think you can explain or reconcile his words with your human logic?

9) God is not responsible for evil. God didn't cause Cain to strike Abel. That was totally on cain and his inability to see his brother prosper. The availability of self will means there will always be good and bad. It can't be helped. Man blaming God for their wrong doings is cowardice.

10) Consider the consequences of that fear, good innit? A lot of things i would do but my conscience supported by my religion keeps my in check.

11) LOL people are still superstitious and gullible. Look at all the things alleged pastors are causing their sheep to do. Btw, the Jews were his chosen people from the onset. So it makes sense that his ministry starts there and then spreads.

12) The bible clearly speaks of God the father, God the son and God the holy spirit. But also says there is ONLY ONE God. I think Jesus is like a facet of himself. Most likely the most human self. But he had to be born pure and hence the need of a virgin so the sin of man will not be passed on to him through a biological father.

Plus Jesus came to plant, it only makes sense that he comes to reap, doesn't it?

13) Because we were created in his own image.

14) Where exactly does the bible say that? Mostly the part about been troubled by the answers. I'd like to read that passage. Personally i don't think God has a problem with questions. But the motive for questioning is what counts. Are you questioning so you do not have to obey a rule that doesn't favor you? Or is it because you think the bible is outdated and so doesn't fit in with the logic of present day? Or are you questioning because you have a burning desire to know and understand God as much as you can? The motive is everything.

15) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_sin

16)Atheism does not believe in any form of spirituality but i do. And not because the bible told me so but because i have first hand witnessed spiritual malevolence. So even though i cannot claim to have seen God, i cannot prove him to you, i can say that i have seen spiritual evil. It exists. And when there is one, there is the other.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

the Jews were his chosen people from the onset. So it makes sense that his ministry starts there and then spreads.

Lol. Hawken do you know if our ancestors from Hausa land had promoted Tsumburbura, the Yorubas promoted ogun, the Igbo promoted Amadioha , scribed some words claiming to be inspired by these dieties and spread these beliefs to other countries of the world through Jihads, missionaries, slavery or colonialism. Lots of people across the world would have been worshipping, chanting, quoting from the books of Ogun/Amadioha/Tsumburbura  as one true God and calling these tribes the chosen people.

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

Atheism does not believe in any form of spirituality but i do. And not because the bible told me so but because i have first hand witnessed spiritual malevolence. So even though i cannot claim to have seen God, i cannot prove him to you, i can say that i have seen spiritual evil. It exists. And when there is one, there is the other.

Please will you share this spiritual melevolence you encountered with us. Why did God only choose to manifest himself to you/some people and refuse to manifest himself to me and others and then decide to punish us for not believing in him. 

Could it be that those who always claim to have witness God are schizophrenic.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Gimbiyya said:

Lol. Hawken do you know if our ancestors from Hausa land had promoted Tsumburbura, the Yorubas promoted ogun, the Igbo promoted Amadioha , scribed some words claiming to be inspired by these dieties and spread these beliefs to other countries of the world through Jihads, missionaries, slavery or colonialism. Lots of people across the world would have been worshipping, chanting, quoting from the books of Ogun/Amadioha/Tsumburbura  as one true God and calling these tribes the chosen people.

Possibly. But they didnt now did they? And they don't. Because even they know better. Did you do religion in university? I did. As part of the course we had to visits shrines. Some of he Chief priests we met admitted to knowing there was a one true God/believing in Jesus. When asked why they remained traditionalists despite knowing better , some said they found more fulfilment in worshipping him through deities. Others said it was the way of their fathers. One said it was what he had been born to do. Attempting to leave would mean his death or the death of one of his children.

58 minutes ago, Hawken said:

And they don't. Because even they know better.

They didn't, not because they didn't believe in these their gods and its power to be the one true God but because they didn't have the resources to spread these beliefs across the world and they were not as evangelical as the middle eastern. The middle eastern were at better advantage hence they promoted their gods (Allah, Jesus...) And demoted our indigenous deities. Which is why you'all find a chief priest/Traditionalist admitting that his ancestral gods are inferior to the a foreign Jesus or Allah. 

Jesus, Allah, Amadioha, Ogun, Tsumburbura, Zeus, Odin, Thor...etc each followers of all these gods believe theirs to be superior than the others. A god only becomes popular and superior when it's followers/inventors are rich.

• Upvote 1

On 10/14/2017 at 3:12 PM, Gimbiyya said:

Please will you share this spiritual melevolence you encountered with us. Why did God only choose to manifest himself to you/some people and refuse to manifest himself to me and others and then decide to punish us for not believing in him. 

Could it be that those who always claim to have witness God are schizophrenic.

I had this whole thing typed out, then i lost it. Anyway..

1) I won't share, me and the internet are not tight like that.

2) It wasn't God. God isn't malevolent

3) Statements like yours, I'm referring to the schizo one are why people don't like to share experiences like these. Nobody wants to be thought of as mad, or as seeing things or even worse, as a liar.

4) If you want an encounter with God, seek one. Don't expect him to show himself to you because you asked. He doesn't need to prove himself to you, matter of fact, going by the bible, God proving himself to you as an unbeliever who denounces his existence is not something you want. Look at Pharaoh, also look at Saul who later became Paul.

5) God is not punishing you for not believing in him. You make it seem like everybody who believes in God is saved. I know the things i am doing and the things i have done, my belief in God will not save me from the consequences of my actions if i do not repent and seek forgiveness.

People always wonder why "Africa carry religion for head" and the answer is simple. We are one of the continents whose eyes and minds are still open to the ways of principalities and powers. And being human, it is only normal for us to seek out a power that is greater than the one that plagues us. Hence the verse "greater is he who is in me than he who is in the world".

It is sheer arrogance for anybody to think we are in the universe alone (and i don't mean extraterrestrial life). Even logically. You think we just happened? The universe just materialized millions of years ago and life just started to take shape? What caused the universe to materialize and from what? The only thing that makes a little sense, is creation. But then, who created who created us? How did he come about? Btw, has it ever occurred to you that we were created to adapt? That as our environment changes our bodies were created to do same in other to ensure survival?

Also have you stopped to think that Atheism is built on a science that is unverifiable, kinda like the bible? Let me try to explain. There are two types of science 1) observable and testable science (logic) 2) historical science. The first kind is science that going by its name can be observed, tested and therefore verified or proven to be false. Historical science however is science that deals with things of the past that obviously cannot be observed, tested and therefore cannot be verified. Nobody was there when the universe was created so even if you have "evidence" supporting evolution, there is no verifying it because it cannot be repeated nor tested. As a christian, I believe God created the world, as an atheist, you believe the world sprang forth from nothing. My belief is built on experience, yours is built on doubts. Where is the logic?

The truth is the universe defies logic and so does God. Trying to understand the universe or God, will cause your brain to implode. However, I understand our need to know (not jenifa) it is what got us here in the first place. But, you have to realize that true knowledge, comes from God. So if you seek him for the right reasons you will find him and find your answers..

Btw am i the only one whose brain starts to get heavy when they try to think about things that cannot be explained? Like literally my brain starts to feel stretched and heavy... i dunno how to explain the feeling.

SOMETIMES , my succor in this entire quagmire that is life is Romans 2:12-15.

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

Even logically. You think we just happened? The universe just materialized millions of years ago and life just started to take shape? What caused the universe to materialize and from what?

Is it logical to accept that God just happened too? If everything must have a cause, then God must have a cause. Unless you want to imbibe special pleading. The idea that things must have a beginning is really due to the poverty of our imagination. 

Saying you believe God exist because the Bible said so and quoting form the Bible to support your claim is just like quoting form Harry Potter as evidence for the existence of witches. 

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

The truth is the universe defies logic and so does God. Trying to understand the universe or God, will cause your brain to implode.

Abeg o I no want make my brain implode. Lol

Honestly if you have a curious mind you'll never stop searching for answers. I have books I can share with you if you won't mind. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gimbiyya said:

Is it logical to accept that God just happened too? If everything must have a cause, then God must have a cause. Unless you want to imbibe special pleading. The idea that things must have a beginning is really due to the poverty of our imagination. 

Saying you believe God exist because the Bible said so and quoting form the Bible to support your claim is just like quoting form Harry Potter as evidence for the existence of witches. 

Abeg o I no want make my brain implode. Lol

Honestly if you have a curious mind you'll never stop searching for answers. I have books I can share with you if you won't mind. 

Lol, i think you skipped some parts of what i wrote because I clearly said I believe in God because of my experiences. Both in my first and second epistle 😒

Comparing the Bible to harry potter is kinda weak don't you think?. I mean we are are talking about a book with prophecies that have come to pass, events recorded, all backed by historical evidence and you are talking about a children's book?

And I also clearly asked " then who created God?"

Aethism and religion isn't built on logic. None of my questions you have been able to answer because even your belief have no explanation for it. And so I ask, if you cannot understand the world you live in, one you can see, feel and touch, how then do you expect to understand the entity that created it?

Can't you see that perhaps aethism(logic) is an illusion and is actually mind limiting? It says sure, of course, i cannot explain all these things but you must completely disregard a plausible explanation for them because we cannot see it. Never mind that the things we can see, we can't explain either.

Poverty of our imagination? Please until you can imagine all other possible scenarios and also prove them, this statement is just... moot.

And of course I am interested in books (opinions). PDF please 😀

• Like 1

Why do you think this universe must be created by an entity? And don't you think such entity must also need a bigger entity to create it? And on, and on and on...leading to infinite regress. 

Don't you think skepticism/agnostic/ atheism is an honest stand point? Like see, we dont know how this universe came into existence but we will continue exploring and finding answers through science. The religious will say, we don't know how this universe come into existence, we don't understand this universe and it's complexity therefore a god did it. If scientists had imbibed this mindset lot of scientific breakthrough won't have happened.

Erm the Bible, Qur'an and other 'holy' books are mythical books scribed by 7th century herdsmen who thought the world was flat or the sun set in the mud or people are created from clay. Which is why I compare it with Harry Potter because both are fairy tale books. 

I'll DM you for the books. Lol