Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

I've been experiencing Cognitive dissonance. Leaving religion and realizing my sexuality left me crazy. Yes I'm an Agnostic Atheist. Pacifism led me to Atheism. It was a nightmare but I wasn't dreaming. You know the worst things happen and somehow you're still alive. Masa da miyan taushe is my favorite dish. Olive green my favorite color. I'm 24. I am a masters student in Forensic Investigations. Running my second degree at the same time. I'm opinionated. I'd like to think I'm lovable. I'm an aspiring Lecturer. I want to be with someone but i want my peace and sanity. That said, I'm an extroverted introvert. I'm a drama free person i promise you. I'm happy to find a community to belong to. And yes to Alcohol🙌🏿 My favorite quote would be: Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside of us while we live~~ Norman Cousins 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

• Moderators

You can say that again Jenny. I am awed and speechless at the same time. Lol.

Welcome to NL. Looking forward to seeing your contribution to our threads and perspective on issues. 

17 minutes ago, Jenny1403 said:

Wow. ...pretty impressive 

U sound like a lecturer already. 

U welcom to this atmosphere dear Farida! 

Thanks hun😊

13 minutes ago, kimi said:

You can say that again Jenny. I am awed and speechless at the same time. Lol.

Welcome to NL. Looking forward to seeing your contribution to our threads and perspective on issues. 

You bet! 😊

21 hours ago, Farida said:
I've been experiencing Cognitive dissonance. Leaving religion and realizing my sexuality left me crazy. Yes I'm an Agnostic Atheist. Pacifism led me to Atheism. It was a nightmare but I wasn't dreaming. You know the worst things happen and somehow you're still alive. Masa da miyan taushe is my favorite dish. Olive green my favorite color. I'm 24. I am a masters student in Forensic Investigations. Running my second degree at the same time. I'm opinionated. I'd like to think I'm lovable. I'm an aspiring Lecturer. I want to be with someone but i want my peace and sanity. That said, I'm an extroverted introvert. I'm a drama free person i promise you. I'm happy to find a community to belong to. And yes to Alcohol🙌🏿 My favorite quote would be: Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside of us while we live~~ Norman Cousins 

Impressive, Welcome Farida :) 

• Like 1

On 8/14/2017 at 0:29 PM, Farida said:
Pacifism led me to Atheism. 

This is awesome Farida. Please will you care to elaborate 👆i.e your journey to Atheism.

5 hours ago, Gimbiyya said:

This is awesome Farida. Please will you care to elaborate 👆i.e your journey to Atheism.

Slide into my Dm for that.