Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ร—
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

About Gimbiyya

I'm an avid reader. Thanks to books, I've discovered so much from them. To my siblings and Mom, they aren't really happy about this hobby of mine. They believe books have corrupted me. I've adopted the white man's way, they said. All because I no longer hold sacred what they deemed sacred, I ceased being dogmatic, question what is considered unquestionable, sees 'holy texts' as ancient mythology to study, appreciate the legends and discard the antihuman ones rather than upholding them as a guide to how we should live our lives.

I'm an indoor person, too much shyness, love music, I've weird fantasies (sadly I haven't try any yet erhm...okay I've tried small sha). I love sex, ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ read and watch a lot about it but only able to do little. Poor me! ๐Ÿ˜ž Don't blame me sha, I love to do it with girls but damn! All them pretty Fulani's girls here aren't into girls (I might be wrong tho but how can one tell since all they do is pretend). I'm happy to be in this community. I'm pretty relaxed and ready to mingle as one of the member here adviced. *cheers* ๐Ÿป

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Farida said:

Lol she's my friend. I told her about NL.ย 

Yea Farida is bae. She brought me here. Thanks hun.

4 hours ago, Gimbiyya said:

Yea Farida is bae. She brought me here. Thanks hun.

Ke Gimbiya no spoil my market o ๐Ÿ˜กWhich 1 be Farida is bae na!!?๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ย 

51 minutes ago, vina said:

Ohhh I see.ย She's BAE???ย Alright. Noted.

ย 

51 minutes ago, vina said:

Ohhh I see.ย She's BAE???ย Alright. Noted.

Oh shit! No! Not that kind of Bae. What I actually mean is, she is a nice person for bringIng me here right? @Farida, eh god I can't spoil market na when we're both in it.:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Gimbiyya said:

ย 

Oh shit! No! Not that kind of Bae. What I actually mean is, she is a nice person for bringIng me here right? @Farida, eh god I can't spoil market na when we're both in it.:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

Lol. Iย getย y'all.ย Just fvckingย with ya.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Haa. How didย I not see thisย โ˜น ...and here I was wondering why my boo was just commenting on this thread...

Moral of the story: Judge not ๐Ÿ˜‡

@ my boo ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜š

• Haha 1