Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Women's Artistic Gymnastics

Nmacie

Lol yes, Gymnasts are very flexible. Those are artistic gymnasts though, Rhythmic gymnasts are a lot more flexible than Artistic gymnasts. 

They're fun to watch

16 hours ago, Teewhy said:

This gymnastics scare the hell outta me. Like person wan break. 

Are you looking for a challenging, fun and safe sport for your daughter to turn herself upside down, rather than your house?

Women's Artistic Gymnastics is the perfect sport to teach your daughter co-ordination and confidence, develop creativity and contribute to her general health and fitness.

Women's Artistic Gymnastics:

- Enhances co-ordination and agility, for body awareness and balance

- Develops posture and confident body movement, including the ability to land safely

- Enhances creativity and builds self-confidence, for sport and life

- Develops strength and flexibility, for life's constant challenges

- Develops healthy minds and bodies for now and later life

Give your daughter the right start in life. Let her experience Women's Artistic Gymnastics and watch her grow into a happy, healthy and responsible young adult.

http://www.gymqld.org.au/QLD/Gymsports/Women_s_Artistic_Gymnastics/QLD/Gymsports/Womens/About_Women_s_Artistic_Gymnastics.aspx?hkey=23154538

IMG_20170828_211052.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2017 at 10:25 PM, Nmacie said:

Lol yes, Gymnasts are very flexible. Those are artistic gymnasts though, Rhythmic gymnasts are a lot more flexible than Artistic gymnasts. 

Rhythmic's are very indulging. I really enjoyed Team Russia at the August  2017 FIG Rhythmic Gymnastics World Challenge Cup. 

Especially their 'Mama Cita female coach'

Did they win ? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Calllaris said:

Rhythmic's are very indulging. I really enjoyed Team Russia at the August  2017 FIG Rhythmic Gymnastics World Challenge Cup. 

Especially their 'Mama Cita female coach'

Did they win ? 

Definitely... Russia have been dominating the Rhythmic gymnastics competitions for years now. They're absolutely beautiful to watch. 

58 minutes ago, FlyJ said:

If it ain't Simone, Gabby/Team USA or Russia, I don't even bother watching. 

Lol why though? I understand that Simone is a star and Aliya from Russia is an Icon but there are a lot of upcoming gymnasts with great potentials. 

The group that went to the Olympics last year(that's Simone, Gabby and the rest) are taking a break now, so we're seeing a lot of new faces this year. 

The medal contenders last year were Simon Biles(USA) , Aliya Mustaphina(RUS) , Aly Raisman(USA) , Shang Chunsong(China)  , Giulia Steingruber(Switzerland) , Rebecca Andrade(Brazil), Seda Tukhalyan(RUS), Ellie Black(Canada). 

This year we have Ragan Smith(USA), Larisa Iordache(Romania), Elena Eremina(RUS), Lui Tingting(China), Riley McCusker(USA), Angelina Melnicova(RUS) and some others I can't remember. 

It was easy to know who the champion will be last year because Simone was there and every gymnastics fan knows that she's dominant. This year though, there's no Simone so we're all excited to know who the champion will be. 

The competition will be thrilling to watch come October 10th. Can't wait 😁

17 minutes ago, Nmacie said:

The medal contenders last year were Simon Biles(USA) , Aliya Mustaphina(RUS) , Aly Raisman(USA) , Shang Chunsong(China)  , Giulia Steingruber(Switzerland) , Rebecca Andrade(Brazil), Seda Tukhalyan(RUS), Ellie Black(Canada). 

This year we have Ragan Smith(USA), Larisa Iordache(Romania), Elena Eremina(RUS), Lui Tingting(China), Riley McCusker(USA), Angelina Melnicova(RUS) and some others I can't remember. 

It was easy to know who the champion will be last year because Simone was there and every gymnastics fan knows that she's dominant. This year though, there's no Simone so we're all excited to know who the champion will be. 

The competition will be thrilling to watch come October 10th. Can't wait 😁

True, this.

• Like 1

• Administrators
30 minutes ago, Nmacie said:

Lol why though? I understand that Simone is a star and Aliya from Russia is an Icon but there are a lot of upcoming gymnasts with great potentials. 

The group that went to the Olympics last year(that's Simone, Gabby and the rest) are taking a break now, so we're seeing a lot of new faces this year. 

You are right! I am a huge Team USA or Team Russia fan :597f839311844_tw_grin1:.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FlyJ said:

You are right! I am a huge Team USA or Team Russia fan :597f839311844_tw_grin1:.

Lol maybe because they're the top teams? 

What about the individual gymnasts? Who are your favorites? 

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Nmacie said:

Lol maybe because they're the top teams? 

What about the individual gymnasts? Who are your favorites? 

Lol. I think so too.

Simone, Gabby, Laura Hernandez, Aliya, Shawn Johnson, and Paseka. Those are the ones I can remember off the top of my head. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, FlyJ said:

Lol. I think so too.

Simone, Gabby, Laura Hernandez, Aliya, Shawn Johnson, and Paseka. Those are the ones I can remember off the top of my head. 

Ah!! Basically almost every USA gymnasts then😏

I love Paseka, not because of her gymnastics but because she's beautiful. I love her smile. 

My favorites last quad were Simone Biles, Aliya Mustaphina, Giulia Steingruber, Aly Raiseman, Eythora Thorsdotir, Rebecca Andrade, Larisa Iordache. 

My favorites this quad are Ragan Smith, Jade Carey, Emma Malabuyo(still a junior though), Trinity Thomas, etc.