Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Women's Artistic Gymnastics

Nmacie

The Chinese used to be very good but during the last Olympic games they had a lot of falls and mistakes so they only went home with a team bronze medal. 

They look promising this year though so I'm hoping to see some individual world medal from them. 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Nmacie said:

Ah!! Basically almost every USA gymnasts then😏

I love Paseka, not because of her gymnastics but because she's beautiful. I love her smile. 

Lol. I see you :597f839311844_tw_grin1:

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Nmacie said:

My favorites last quad were Simone Biles, Aliya Mustaphina, Giulia Steingruber, Aly Raiseman, Eythora Thorsdotir, Rebecca Andrade, Larisa Iordache. 

My favorites this quad are Ragan Smith, Jade Carey, Emma Malabuyo(still a junior though), Trinity Thomas, etc. 

Solid list you got on there. I forgot to add Aly Raisman... lol. The look on her parent's face though when she is competing = #epic.

I could careless for the Chinese :597f839311844_tw_grin1:.

*Wonders why no Nigerian gymnast.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nmacie said:

My favorites last quad were Simone Biles, Aliya Mustaphina, Giulia Steingruber, Aly Raiseman, Eythora Thorsdotir, Rebecca Andrade, Larisa Iordache. 

My favorites this quad are Ragan Smith, Jade Carey, Emma Malabuyo(still a junior though), Trinity Thomas, etc. 

Good looks  = Aliya M

Trinity joined the national team recent ? 

Speaking of flyJ how does one get in touch with admin without sliding into pm's.

22 hours ago, FlyJ said:

Solid list you got on there. I forgot to add Aly Raisman... lol. The look on her parent's face though when she is competing = #epic.

I could careless for the Chinese :597f839311844_tw_grin1:.

*Wonders why no Nigerian gymnast.

Yeah her parents are hilarious to watch. Even with all her years training as a gymnast, they still can't get used to seeing her compete. I wonder why that is.. 

Actually, we have Nigerian gymnasts but they're not even close to the level of the International Elite gymnasts. I wish that could change. 

13 hours ago, Calllaris said:

Good looks  = Aliya M

Speaking of flyJ how does one get in touch with admin without sliding into pm's.

Do you know Aliya is married now? And she put to bed a few months back but I've been reading rumors online that she might be coming back to the sport. I'm hoping she does. 

Yes Trinity Thomas was named to the US National team after the just concluded National championship. The other members are Ragan Smith, Jordan Chiles, Riley McCusker, Margzetta Frazier, Morgan Hurd, Ashton Locklear and Jade Carey. 

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Calllaris said:

Good looks  = Aliya M

Via a post or the contact form. What's up @Calllaris

• Like 1

That was fun😀, I couldn't stop smiling.. College gymnastics are usually very fun to watch, the video got millions of views after that performance. And Sophia got invited to the Ellen show because of it. 

Thanks for sharing☺️ @FlyJ

• 2 months later...

I used to be an artistic gymnast. 

Stopped when I was 14..i started out quite early though, at age 4.

I didn't get any push or cheer, or motivation from my parents, so I stopped..plus a knee injury sealed the deal.

Simone biles is my favorite at the moment.. 

Lord,  I love that girl! 

On 8/26/2017 at 11:21 PM, Teewhy said:

This gymnastics scare the hell outta me. Like person wan break. 

Nothing scary about it. 

That's why gymnasts start out early.your body get used to the flexibility.its the only life you know.. 

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
On 9/9/2017 at 3:03 PM, Nmacie said:

Lol why though? I understand that Simone is a star and Aliya from Russia is an Icon but there are a lot of upcoming gymnasts with great potentials. 

The group that went to the Olympics last year(that's Simone, Gabby and the rest) are taking a break now, so we're seeing a lot of new faces this year. 

I'm not particularly a fan of this sport...I just love seeing worthy people of African descent win. I was conditioned to be this way by a few African American elders that went through hell and high water to obtain their success.

• Like 1