• Announcements

• Prisca

Naijalez Infrastructure Upgrade Completed   07/21/2017

Dear Members,    Our site upgrade is now completed and we currently working on finalizing the setup, which will bring new features to Naijalez.     Admin    
Nmacie

Women's Artistic Gymnastics

Nmacie    9
Nmacie

The Chinese used to be very good but during the last Olympic games they had a lot of falls and mistakes so they only went home with a team bronze medal. 

They look promising this year though so I'm hoping to see some individual world medal from them. 

FlyJ    138
FlyJ
1 hour ago, Nmacie said:

Ah!! Basically almost every USA gymnasts then😏

I love Paseka, not because of her gymnastics but because she's beautiful. I love her smile. 

Lol. I see you :597f839311844_tw_grin1:

FlyJ    138
FlyJ
1 hour ago, Nmacie said:

My favorites last quad were Simone Biles, Aliya Mustaphina, Giulia Steingruber, Aly Raiseman, Eythora Thorsdotir, Rebecca Andrade, Larisa Iordache. 

My favorites this quad are Ragan Smith, Jade Carey, Emma Malabuyo(still a junior though), Trinity Thomas, etc. 

Solid list you got on there. I forgot to add Aly Raisman... lol. The look on her parent's face though when she is competing = #epic.

I could careless for the Chinese :597f839311844_tw_grin1:.

*Wonders why no Nigerian gymnast.

Calllaris    5
Calllaris
11 hours ago, Nmacie said:

My favorites last quad were Simone Biles, Aliya Mustaphina, Giulia Steingruber, Aly Raiseman, Eythora Thorsdotir, Rebecca Andrade, Larisa Iordache. 

My favorites this quad are Ragan Smith, Jade Carey, Emma Malabuyo(still a junior though), Trinity Thomas, etc. 

Good looks  = Aliya M

Trinity joined the national team recent ? 

Speaking of flyJ how does one get in touch with admin without sliding into pm's.

Nmacie    9
Nmacie
22 hours ago, FlyJ said:

Solid list you got on there. I forgot to add Aly Raisman... lol. The look on her parent's face though when she is competing = #epic.

I could careless for the Chinese :597f839311844_tw_grin1:.

*Wonders why no Nigerian gymnast.

Yeah her parents are hilarious to watch. Even with all her years training as a gymnast, they still can't get used to seeing her compete. I wonder why that is.. 

Actually, we have Nigerian gymnasts but they're not even close to the level of the International Elite gymnasts. I wish that could change. 

Nmacie    9
Nmacie
13 hours ago, Calllaris said:

Good looks  = Aliya M

Speaking of flyJ how does one get in touch with admin without sliding into pm's.

Do you know Aliya is married now? And she put to bed a few months back but I've been reading rumors online that she might be coming back to the sport. I'm hoping she does. 

Yes Trinity Thomas was named to the US National team after the just concluded National championship. The other members are Ragan Smith, Jordan Chiles, Riley McCusker, Margzetta Frazier, Morgan Hurd, Ashton Locklear and Jade Carey. 

FlyJ    138
FlyJ
13 hours ago, Calllaris said:

Good looks  = Aliya M

Via a post or the contact form. What's up @Calllaris

FlyJ    138
FlyJ

Enjoy ladies!

Nmacie    9
Nmacie

That was fun😀, I couldn't stop smiling.. College gymnastics are usually very fun to watch, the video got millions of views after that performance. And Sophia got invited to the Ellen show because of it. 

Thanks for sharing☺️ @FlyJ

FlyJ    138
FlyJ

Uw @Nmacie. Sophina lit ☺☺☺