Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

kimi

• Moderators

If you were stranded on an island and the only way out was in a boat owned by your ex. 

A. Do you think she would give you a ride?

B. Would you get in or would you rather wait another 24hours for the rescue team? 

She'll give me a ride and I'll definitely take the ride ooo. Island!! Alone!! Mehn I'll take the ride abeg. It's not like we'll be forced to kiss or hug, just a ride. Please get me to the shore ex

1? He will give me a ride.

2) I rather ride on a shark. I'm waiting for the rescue team . If they don't come, I will start my own civilization on the island mbok.

• Moderators

Hahahaha. I love the honesty y'all

A. She will give me a ride.

B. I will gladly take it and we'll gist all the way back to shore. 

We re just exes...We are not enemies and we most possibly could still be friends. She will give me a ride and yes I am taking it....and then we would share  a bottle of wine and catch up on old trips through our ride.

Off course she would give me a ride.

And yes,I might reluctantly get in, cos   We'd have a heated argument on whatever might have been the reason i had found myself in such circumstance. To avert the above, I rather wait for rescue .

• 4 months later...
On 04/09/2017 at 9:12 AM, kimi said:

If you were stranded on an island and the only way out was in a boat owned by your ex. 

A. Do you think she would give you a ride?

B. Would you get in or would you rather wait another 24hours for the rescue team? 

I would beg her to let me in, am too young to die fa!

A.Truth is I thought I knew who she was while we were in a relationship ..Boy was I wrong.

I don't know what she is capable of (Stranger things)..so I can't tell if she would give me a ride or not.

B.last last I will be alright ...rescue team where @ thou.

19 minutes ago, Phegore said:

A.Truth is I thought I knew who she was while we were in a relationship ..Boy was I wrong.

I don't know what she is capable of (Stranger things)..so I can't tell if she would give me a ride or not.

B.last last I will be alright ...rescue team where @ thou.

I hope the rescue team gets to you first before cold does..

Tough girl

Hahahahaha... 

No ex of mine is an Enemy. I don't like Having an Enemy. I have unknown enemies, that's a given. But a known one? Nah.we part on good terms. That's how I am wired. 

So having said this, she would definitely give me a ride.. 

Of course I would get in.. Well, except I caught her trying to murder me in my sleep while we were dating..

And if that is the case, Biko, I would wait for rescue services.. After all, I survived the great island flood, of July 2017..

Asides that, I would get in. Why wait for Rescue service when a boat is right in front of me? 

A. I don't know if she would give me a ride because she might say I want to use her or she doesn't want us seen together.

B. If she offers a ride though, I'd suggest she just keep the boat still and keep me company till the rescue team comes. Of course she won't though. Hahaha!

10 minutes ago, dequeen said:

A. I don't know if she would give me a ride because she might say I want to use her or she doesn't want us seen together.

B. If she offers a ride though, I'd suggest she just keep the boat still and keep me company till the rescue team comes. Of course she won't though. Hahaha!

😁 

For B.. Not like the boat would bite you.. 😂 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

😁 

For B.. Not like the boat would bite you.. 😂 

Hahaha! I just want to maintain my independence at all times and getting into that boat means me depending on her.

51 minutes ago, dequeen said:

Hahaha! I just want to maintain my independence at all times and getting into that boat means me depending on her.

Hahahahahaha!

Don't mind me.. 😁 

Getting into your ex's boat is not about dependency.. It's about survival for me .. If you can help it that is.. 

• Like 2

She won't  give me a ride. l would rather do my thing.

l remember when l travelled  to her state and l was short on cash so l called her l needed  to spend  a night or two at her house. She told me will call me back. l was like wooow!

Before her call came, l had made an alternative arrangement then she said to me that it was a taboo to have me sleep in her husband's house bcos l am an ex.

So l told her no problem l had already sorted it out and she was like if l knew l had an alternative then why did l call her in the first place.:597f81e9aa110_tw_anguished1:

A. She will give me a ride....

B. Sure am going to get in, bet we gonna gist all though the trip. Am sure she is gonna tease me about been stranded n all, then maybe we get naughty n have some wine.

*Smile*

5 minutes ago, MENA said:

She won't  give me a ride. l would rather do my thing.

l remember when l travelled  to her state and l was short on cash so l called her l needed  to spend  a night or two at her house. She told me will call me back. l was like wooow!

Before her call came, l had made an alternative arrangement then she said to me that it was a taboo to have me sleep in her husband's house bcos l am an ex.

So l told her no problem l had already sorted it out and she was like if l knew l had an alternative then why did l call her in the first place.:597f81e9aa110_tw_anguished1:

Wow.... She is mean.

U can get on her boat and leave her on the island for few mins.... *laughing*