Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

kimi

17 minutes ago, Matty said:

Wow.... She is mean.

U can get on her boat and leave her on the island for few mins.... *laughing*

:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1: but l won't have the heart to do such o

5 hours ago, MENA said:

She won't  give me a ride. l would rather do my thing.

l remember when l travelled  to her state and l was short on cash so l called her l needed  to spend  a night or two at her house. She told me will call me back. l was like wooow!

Before her call came, l had made an alternative arrangement then she said to me that it was a taboo to have me sleep in her husband's house bcos l am an ex.

So l told her no problem l had already sorted it out and she was like if l knew l had an alternative then why did l call her in the first place.:597f81e9aa110_tw_anguished1:

😳 Wow ...what if u didn't have an alternative?...She needs Jesus 

5 hours ago, MENA said:

She won't  give me a ride. l would rather do my thing.

l remember when l travelled  to her state and l was short on cash so l called her l needed  to spend  a night or two at her house. She told me will call me back. l was like wooow!

Before her call came, l had made an alternative arrangement then she said to me that it was a taboo to have me sleep in her husband's house bcos l am an ex.

So l told her no problem l had already sorted it out and she was like if l knew l had an alternative then why did l call her in the first place.:597f81e9aa110_tw_anguished1:

😳 Wow ...what if u didn't have an alternative?...She needs Jesus 

• Moderators

@MENA's story, I don't think the ex was mean or devilish. All I read is fear. She was probably  scared and did what a rational person would.

Her husband's house? Naaah.... I wouldn't have made such a call. If I ever did, she had to be my very very very last option after all others have been exhausted

• Moderators
11 hours ago, dequeen said:

A. I don't know if she would give me a ride because she might say I want to use her or she doesn't want us seen together.

B. If she offers a ride though, I'd suggest she just keep the boat still and keep me company till the rescue team comes. Of course she won't though. Hahaha!

Awwh.... sad though... 

I love to play the devil's advocate nonetheless.

Was there anything you must have done to make her feel you were out to use? -as people tend to be more reactive by default. 

B. is quite sweet. Lol. Hopefully rescue comes

7 hours ago, kimi said:

@MENA's story, I don't think the ex was mean or devilish. All I read is fear. She was probably  scared and did what a rational person would.

Her husband's house? Naaah.... I wouldn't have made such a call. If I ever did, she had to be my very very very last option after all others have been exhausted

Yeah, but her  husband knew back in the days that we were very close and every child they had, l visited with gifts and money in a ground style. And actually it was when we broke up she got married to him. We were good, so l didn't thought it was an issue but when she said she will call back, l knew it wouldn't end well. 

11 hours ago, kimi said:

Awwh.... sad though... 

I love to play the devil's advocate nonetheless.

Was there anything you must have done to make her feel you were out to use? -as people tend to be more reactive by default. 

B. is quite sweet. Lol. Hopefully rescue comes

I guess she was just so caught up in my past she couldn't see I had become so much of a better person for her.  

That in itself taught me 2 things. First, never to share my past with anyone. It's called past for a reason. Secondly, become independent before you think of a serious relationship. Silly accusations won't find room to stem up that way.

• 10 months later...
On 9/5/2017 at 10:22 AM, Jenny1403 said:

We re just exes...We are not enemies and we most possibly could still be friends. She will give me a ride and yes I am taking it....and then we would share  a bottle of wine and catch up on old trips through our ride.

Exactly.....  So much painful relationships here.  

He would give me a ride I am sure

I will take it n we would catch up n old times