Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

When is the right time to go RAW with her?

Jenny1403

So on a normal girls' parole...lets assume u been seeing a girl for sumtime now...u two have actually agreed to date and of course u possibly have had ur intimate moments in and out of bed.

In your opinion...when do u think its right to go al d way raw with her...down to tribbing / scissoring? (for those whom it matters to)

Would it sound right if u request that u both get tested and screened  before u get down raw on yourselves just so we are sure we re both safe and can play al d way without fear of herpes or the likes of dem...?

Pls share ur thoughts

images (5).jpg

In my opinion, any time is right... but  I will only go raw with my girlfriend when i'm sure she's clean...

And if a relationship with my girlfriend is going to get sexual,  i'm definitely suggesting us testing ourselves, it is the right thing to do... I love my life too much to get STI.  And if she loves me or wants to be safe,  i'm sure she would have no problem with it or even get angry at me for suggesting it. 

Safety and sexual health should come first in any relationship. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sadly most queer women are not having safe sex. We don't worry about unplanned pregnancy and most lesbians seem to think that we don't have to worry about contacting STIs from our partners either. The fact is, our risk for STIs is comparable to that of a heterosexual woman.

I think it's safer we insist on getting tested before going raw. Though some ladies might find that offensive, which it shouldn't be. We should insist anyway. Again it's easier for partners who are in committed relationship than for those who just wanna have fun and go. In whatever case it's good we know safe/protective sex isn't just for straight people. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators

I would say getting tested is the ideal. Best it is discussed at the earlier stage of your getting-to-know phase otherwise, it gets tougher as the feelings deepen. Lol.

When to go Raw, All the way? Before she goes to do a number 2 :597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:

On a more serious note, I would say it rests with the parties concerned. Two adults in bed should make their own rules😊

• Like 1

There are soooooo much nasties out there.... Many don't even have a cure and u d most likely be living with it all your life. To me, it's not too much to ask. 

As for the right time....honestly I Dont know....

• Like 2

10 hours ago, vina said:

Awww man. Where did spontaneity go?

And I'm usually in the moment kind of girl o. Chai.

Baby.....its caution over spontaneity 😂😀😅

• Like 1