Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

MY TURN

Hahaha... i laughed just as i titled my topic. Well, it's my turn at introduction. Lol what did you think i meant? I am quiet excited at been here. I was convinced even before i was approved that this forum would be different just as my friend mentioned, the procedure was stringent. Shout out to the Lady who called me on the phone for verification. Thank my world she hung up quick enough, i was beginning to take in her voice hehehe. This days i find myself flirting with almost every girl who catches my fancy but here; is serious business to find a soulmate.

Okay, i can be very playful but serious minded. I am light skinned, petite, gemini, igbo, introvertedextrovert, a femme and live in Lagos. I don't want much except that it's important that i like a fine face and lips,good smell,well bred,fashion sense,soft spoken and someone who will carry my matter on her head lol. You know what i mean yeh? A clingy kinda tomchick, Stud or butch as the case maybe.

I also need friends. I have only been to a gay party once, hoping to make few acquaintances on here who are sociable and outgoing so we could enjoy the awesomeness of been surrounded by people of same sexual preferences at a party. I wish to wild out sometime soon and i also wish to meet my hearthrob on here.

Thank you for having me...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

"Good thing " .. So the name translates. Yes?  Then spread that goodness  around maybe, somehow someone gets  hypnotized by it...  and kpboom...!  A perfect half clicks. Lol.  Don't mind me oo. Just  kidding  around. 

Do have fun already. Inyoma

• Moderators

Hahaha. Interesting and comprehensive enough. Welcome to NL Inyoma, I see you are navigating just fine. 

There's a lot of fun to be had here, and as always, the more the merrier

26 minutes ago, INYOMA said:

A clingy kinda tomchick, Stud or butch as the case maybe.

....to the quoted, be careful what you ask for. 

Just now, kimi said:

Hahaha. Interesting and comprehensive enough. Welcome to NL Inyoma, I see you are navigating just fine. 

There's a lot of fun to be had here, and as always, the more the merrier

....to the quoted, be careful what you ask for. 

LOL cause i just might get it all? I am love sick:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

*** minutes ago, scarlet said:

"Good thing " .. So the name translates. Yes?  Then spread that goodness  around maybe, somehow someone gets  hypnotized by it...  and kpboom...!  A perfect half clicks. Lol.  Don't mind me oo. Just  kidding  around. 

Do have fun already. Inyoma

Yes you are right with the translation..Thanks for the head up..ama just be me...

Yipee! I finally got some time on my hands...

So i live on the mainland part of Lagos (Ojodu precisely). I am extrovertedintrovert. I am a little of both. Very playful and sarcastic .

I like foreplay and sex. PS: I don't want a woman who fantasies are disillusioned and too unreal abeg.

I like a woman who can hold a meaningful conversation, hold her ground and hold me down.

Bad smell, Bad fashion sense, Wrong use of the English language is a major turn off..

I love to laugh alot, Share intellectual ideas, Play, cuddle and kiss.

If you are all of these,

I am available for a chat

• Administrators
On 19/09/2017 at 6:53 AM, Tender said:

Yipee! I finally got some time on my hands...

So i live on the mainland part of Lagos (Ojodu precisely). I am extrovertedintrovert. I am a little of both. Very playful and sarcastic .

I like foreplay and sex. PS: I don't want a woman who fantasies are disillusioned and too unreal abeg.

I like a woman who can hold a meaningful conversation, hold her ground and hold me down.

Bad smell, Bad fashion sense, Wrong use of the English language is a major turn off..

I love to laugh alot, Share intellectual ideas, Play, cuddle and kiss.

If you are all of these,

I am available for a chat

Aren't you interesting? Lol... welcome on board @Tender. You don't like abstract fantasies?

We could role play but nothing overboard.

So few people find me interesting but no one is forthcoming.

All i am getting are compliments but no direct approach or interest.

Is it that everyone here is taken or some are here for online fun, chatting and nothing serious?

:597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1:

22 hours ago, FlyJ said:

Aren't you interesting? Lol... welcome on board @Tender. You don't like abstract fantasies?