Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Battle it Out

kimi

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, bluelion said:

I'm still in oh. Battling against @kimi. I'm looking forward to catching fun

Hahaha. I'm the best person to compete against o.... forget grammer.lol.  It's going to be an easy win for you mehn. I am tempted to pull out sef if someone new signals interest. I think I am better off moderating *covers face*🙏👣🤕😐😣 lol

9 hours ago, kimi said:

This is how it will be sequenced:

I will set up a new thread with the names of contestants as the header. I will be time keeper as well. I encourage everyone not playing to also keep an eye on the game and clock. The next set begins play-offs immediately after the previous, I will be responsible for setting up the threads for each set.

Can I ask @Suavity to please moderate SET C? You will be both responsible for choosing topic and time keeping. Please confirm with a Yes or No 🙄🤗

NL peeps, Do you think 30seconds non-response time works? Or do i extend the window for inactiveness? Your input is required. 

To make it fun and funny, each tournament is to begin with the contestants giving an introduction of themeselves and choosing battle names. Lol. Dance into the ring with your favourite battles song as well if you would like. You will be given two minutes to brag to the world about how great you like is done in real life tournaments. Optional as well. 

No problem

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, scarlet said:

You'd have to go easy on me lady. @kimi you paired me with the tough one.*sobs*

I'm finished! Lol

Hahah this pairing is making my heart do jigbi jigbi. 

• Moderators

Thanks Suav Suav 😗

I'm glad everyone seems to like their  opponents. Lol. (That right there is a paradox)

We got an additional N3,000 donation from someone who has also chosen to remain anonymous -bringing the total prize money to N10,000. Yay.lol. I will work on the sharing ratio and tiers. Winnings would be in form of airtime as usual. 

See you all by 8PM ...as the ladies battle it out 😊🤗

PS - I would post the topic after both contestants have introduced themselves in the thread that will be created for them. This is to ensure no one gets an undue advantage.

The first to start will be the first name cited in each set. E.g, in the case of scarlet v gimbiyya, Scarlet will go 1st. Etc...

*drum roll* - a special guest would be helping me out with moderation. That is; checking for correctness of answers posted by contestants and also keeping an eye on the clock. Her name will be revealed by 7PM :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, Hipstar said:

Really? No hipstar in the paring? Issorait, lemme comman be going

There is always room for one more. 😊

I will either vacate my spot for you or better still if one more person signals interest it would be perfect. Making it 6 sets in all. 

@Hipstar Please confirm availability and interest.

Based on your confirmation, I will publish a revised timetable by 7PM. If someone new joins, you will play on Sunday, 24th of September. 

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, Hawken said:

I'm in 😀

Yaaaaay!!! My baby girl 😚😙! Great to have you on board. I will publish a revised time-table by 7pm. Here's hoping one more person signs up. 

• Moderators

Revised Time-Table for this Weekend's Tournaments

Saturday, 23rd September Play-offs: Time 8PM

SET A: @scarlet v @Gimbiyya

SET B: @Teewhy v @Suavity

SET C: @bluelion v @kimi

Sunday, 24th September Play-offs: Time 8PM

SET D: @Jenny1403 v @FlyJ

SET E: @HotSauce v @JayJacks

SET F: @Hawken v 

As you can all see, there is room for one more. Selections will be on a first come first serve basis.

and of course.... *drum roll* our 2nd moderator for NL's Champions League is no other person but the very superlistic babecious @lala1990

• Like 1

• Moderators

Criteria

This weekend's tournament is LEVEL 1. Winners from this stage will progress to the next level. We expect 6 winners from this level.

In LEVEL 2, the 6 winners from level 1 will again be paired. At this stage, we will have 3sets of play-offs and consequently, 3winners emerging.

To select the 1st, 2nd and 3rd positions, just as is done in the game of football, we will do a count of points/words/answers posted by the top3 contestants. The highest overall answers/points/words will be crowned the winner etc... 

PS - LEVEL 2 Play-offs will be scheduled for next weekend. 

• Moderators

Rules:

Please ladies, we can feel free to cheer before the battle commences. But NO interruptions once the duo start spitting fire.

No-Show: 30minutes of grace period will be awarded after which a no-show will be declared. The available contestant will either be paired with another or declared winner as the case may be. 

Please NO downvoting. You can downvote to signal but remember to restore.

This section will be updated as we progress.

27 minutes ago, vina said:

Shey e soft like new born baby buttocks sha? Put 10naira Own for me with JAra

Yes now. Take ma. Come back tomorrow oo.