Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

“My first sexual encounter with a woman.”

Calllaris

g54.jpg?fit=600%2C400

A Hilarious Narration that Trended On Twitter

The tweep is @afearlessfight and below is her story. Trended a while ago. If you haven’t already followed this, you’re in for a ...

FullSizeRenderFullSizeRender_1FullSizeRender_2FullSizeRender_3FullSizeRender_4FullSizeRender_5FullSizeRender_6FullSizeRender_7FullSizeRender_8FullSizeRender_9FullSizeRender_10FullSizeRender_11FullSizeRender_12FullSizeRender_13FullSizeRender_14FullSizeRender_15FullSizeRender_16FullSizeRender_17FullSizeRender_18FullSizeRender_19FullSizeRender_20FullSizeRender_21FullSizeRender_22FullSizeRender_23

• Haha 5

Op you want to kill me? I almost choked on my food while reading this. Lol. Damn and  some persons would look disdainfully at women who had never being with women when they're approached.

Well, there you have it.  Y'all need to up your game and stop with the  shallow excuses. Lmao...!

Its funny because its two women. I bet if it was a man that plied a woman with synth weed and alcohol to make her more receptive, we'd find it less funny.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

Its funny because its two women. I bet if it was a man that plied a woman with synth weed and alcohol to make her more receptive, we'd find it less funny.

I  guess if is the woman that is telling the story people will still find it funny

10 hours ago, Suavity said:

I  guess if is the woman that is telling the story people will still find it funny

Yes they would, the way she told the story is funny. But they would still point it out.

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

But they would still point it out.

You see why Rape cases can be hard to judge at times? She went to the room by 1.45 am by herself, she wasn't dragged or lied to. She also didnt say No when it started. Even if this scenario was with a guy still not Rape or Force.

55 minutes ago, lala1990 said:

You see why Rape cases can be hard to judge at times? She went to the room by 1.45 am by herself, she wasn't dragged or lied to. She also didnt say No when it started. Even if this scenario was with a guy still not Rape or Force.

She was drunk (henny had me wanting everything, henny had me deaf and dumb) and was given drugs that would make her feel... Special (she started noticing her attractive the lady is due to the drugs in her system). I.e Hornier than normal. Its okay if she doesnt cry rape. But if she does it would be an easy case.

• Upvote 1

On 9/22/2017 at 0:09 PM, scarlet said:

Op you want to kill me? I almost choked on my food while reading this. Lol. Damn and  some persons would look disdainfully at women who had never being with women when they're approached.

Well, there you have it.  Y'all need to up your game and stop with the  shallow excuses. Lmao...!

"raise your game for the ante is upped"

7 hours ago, Hawken said:

Yes they would, the way she told the story is funny. But they would still point it out.

Who will point it out?  Did she say she was raped? She only narrated what happened with pleasure, she sounded excited and am sure if she was with a man nobody will accuse him of any crime  either. Nobody will narrate a story like this and people will say is a rape or something be it with a man or woman let us be realistic ladies do this with men too and only the once who felt molested and comes out to say they were are seen as a crime or something but she didn't say she was so is a very different thing. 

5 hours ago, Suavity said:

Who will point it out?  Did she say she was raped? She only narrated what happened with pleasure, she sounded excited and am sure if she was with a man nobody will accuse him of any crime  either. Nobody will narrate a story like this and people will say is a rape or something be it with a man or woman let us be realistic ladies do this with men too and only the once who felt molested and comes out to say they were are seen as a crime or something but she didn't say she was so is a very different thing. 

You know how when a child falls, at least here in Nigeria, everybody quickly forms activity (they be like "nor look am nor look am. Throway face") and hopes the child doesnt cry, that's what this your reply reminds me off.

If the child cries, we rush to him/her, if e nor cry, its all good.

But last last, plying a woman with drugs (without telling her what it is) and alcohol is not an okay way to get knacks. That's my own.

• Upvote 1