Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Man spotted sitting in the middle of Lekki Ikoyi Bridge

FlyJ

• Administrators

Man spotted sitting in the middle of Lekki-Ikoyi link bridge causes a spark (photos)

The photo of a Nigerian man chilling on Lekki-Ikoyi link bridge has made its rounds on social media platforms. The unidentified man was seen sitting beside his parked car with a bottle of wine beside him. While no one knows what made him sit out in the middle of the road by himself, the two glasses of wine placed on the stool showed he was either expecting a guest or he posed for a photo shoot. Interestingly, the rare photo of the man would not be the first one to be seen as he has been spotted sitting in the middle of the road in another area.

Ladies, will you do this if the road is free? What could make you get spotted in a place like this?

Source

• Moderators

Looool. I first saw this post on my news feed yesterday and it was captioned "man on a date with bae". At first, I looked out for his girlfriend until it dawned to me that 'bae' is the car. Looool. Kmt lol

• 2 weeks later...