Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Hookups

ria

• 2 weeks later...

are u sure scarlet n the likes won't say u are looking for sugar mommy. Cos every hook ups now turns out DAT ur intention is to date way older women

All the best in ur search

• Moderators

I want a sugar mummy o... no shame in it. Lol. Proudly a Sugar baby! Yeah that's me:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

It only sucks when they insist on breastfeeding you at that time of the month when their breasts produce a watery pap-like substance which is usually brown in colour:597f825672f73_tw_confused1:

Where is thy chill brethren. :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

@kimi tueh! Eeewww! watery pap-like substance? What sort of sugar mummies are you rolling with? Grannies? Biko my sugar mummy bress is firm and perky. 

• Moderators
*** hours ago, Gimbiyya said:

Where is thy chill brethren. :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

@kimi tueh! Eeewww! watery pap-like substance? What sort of sugar mummies are you rolling with? Grannies? Biko my sugar mummy bress is firm and perky. 

Hahahahaha. I like them just like that. That substance keeps my immune system strong :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

15 hours ago, kimi said:

I want a sugar mummy o... no shame in it. Lol. Proudly a Sugar baby! Yeah that's me:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

It only sucks when they insist on breastfeeding you at that time of the month when their breasts produce a watery pap-like substance which is usually brown in colour:597f825672f73_tw_confused1:

Jesu lo'luwa!!

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...