Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

LOL- What Kind Of Drunk Are You?

VINA

:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:  For me I am a dancing drunk. Once I'm high I will dance and dance. I will twerk on everyone and everything including waiters, waitress and of course the walls and pillars. 

Just for fun, how about you?

22008312_209322132938230_4884439319397357200_n.jpg

I was in junior secondary school when I had my first drink. It was palm wine mixed with Guinness. It was delicious and I had a lot. I slept till like 12PM the next day. 

Year *** in university, I tried to drink so I could gather muscle and tell this chic I wanted to bend her over and show her how I felt. 2 shots into the plan and I was sound asleep.

I dunno if I've ever been drunk.

2 minutes ago, Hawken said:

I was in junior secondary school when I had my first drink. It was palm wine mixed with Guinness. It was delicious and I had a lot. I slept till like 12PM the next day. 

Year *** in university, I tried to drink so I could gather muscle and tell this chic I wanted to bend her over and show her how I felt. 2 shots into the plan and I was sound asleep.

Lol. You are a sleepy drunk. Hehehehe.

Forget it o, I'm a talking drunk. I rarely get drunk tho but when I'm drunk like this henn, I can analyze your entire life for you. Above all, I talk with sense. 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Hawken said:

Hahahaha. You are just a hilaripus somebody. Tales by moonlight :597f825672f73_tw_confused1::597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

• Moderators

I cam't remember being drunk or what I did when I was. I generally like being aware of my environment so I stop when I start to feel light headed. In that state (of being tipsy) I tend to smile and laugh a lot and I laugh very very easily. Lol.

I'm rather cute when in that state. Hahaha :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Self conscious drunk maybe? Or maybe I've just never been that drunk before.. 

Hearing different stories of what people say and do when they're drunk have made me careful when I drink so I don't make a fool of myself. 

Like Kimi, I like to be aware of what's happening around me so I slow down when I start to feel light headed and sleepy. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Matty said:

Have never gotten drunk before but when am way tipsy, am just quiet , smile n laugh so easily...

Red wine, hmmm... makes me horny tipsy.

Hmmmm.. 

• Haha 1

On 10/1/2017 at 9:32 PM, Nmacie said:

Hearing different stories of what people say and do when they're drunk have made me careful when I drink so I don't make a fool of myself. 

Like Kimi, I like to be aware of what's happening around me so I slow down when I start to feel light headed and sleepy. 

We're in Sync.

• 1 month later...

l have been really drunk like a friend would say l want to they see things for clear eye.

But better still when l get drunk in my house, l will come back to answer properly:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2017 at 9:32 PM, Nmacie said:

We are in Sync.

• 2 weeks later...

I am more of a pass out  in the yard drunk.

The last time I took excessive alcohol, was during my "university days."  I pass out at the parking lot of my vice chancellor's office building,  luckily I was picked up by security patrol and taken to my hostel,(they pick up my phone and dialed a roommate number) I was in 2nd year..  Everyone came out to take a glimpse at me,  (I was carried) lol.  They didn't even stop there,  many went as far as  trooping in my room  just to take a look at me, although I cared less.   And the weeks after that came with a "long boring session" about conduct by a counselor.  After that incident,  I knew I just have to quit alcohol abeg. I did quit eventually.   My head nor carry em. 

@scarlet Too bad you had to face that. Were you out drinking alone? Why did they leave you there?

I am also the passing out type. After 2 episodes, I started taking water with me when I go to places that have a lot of alcohol, a sip of water will often neutralize the alcoholic build up in your body system. At clubs, the moment I start feeling dizzy, I get up and dance till I feel normal and repeat the circle till we leave. Most of all, I don't drink  when I'm bored at outings, I'd rather smoke cigarettes (which I no longer do either BTW). The first time I blacked out, I was honestly uninterested in the topic being discussed so I just kept drinking as a diversion.  

On 1/16/2018 at 11:13 PM, dequeen said:

@scarlet Too bad you had to face that. Were you out drinking alone? Why did they leave you there?

I wasn't  drinking with anyone,  I was all by myself that night, something  I learnt never to do again.

8 hours ago, scarlet said:

I wasn't  drinking with anyone,  I was all by myself that night, something  I learnt never to do again.

I'm glad you learnt. 

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Talking drunk😂 The one time I got drunk, I just couldn't keep my mouth shut. I was with a group of expats and I just kept mimicking everyone's accents😂🤣

• Haha 2