Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Have you Got Any Allergies?

kimi

• Moderators

I've got quote a bit I think:

Dust (dust mites), mould, gluten (someone will read the bolded and roll her eyes o.. hahaha), poorly ventilated spaces/stuffy rooms and baby humans (just kidding. I love those :597f839621a8f_tw_heart1:)

My nose gets really itchy when i touch money and mistakenly place that hand on my face, without washing...and the way i love money eh lol i still don't believe this is happening to me:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

1 hour ago, Chrmd said:

My nose gets really itchy when i touch money and mistakenly place that hand on my face, without washing...and the way i love money eh lol i still don't believe this is happening to me:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

Lol, are you serious? 

One word: Trypophobia 

Definition: Trypophobia is a proposed phobia (intense, irrational fear, or anxiety) of irregular patterns or clusters of small holes or bumps.

I've always thought of it as an allergy until I browsed about it and realized it's a phobia. 

I get goosebumps all over and feel light headed and nauseous and weak. I really hate feeling that way but the good news is that I don't get to see a cluster of small holes frequently 🙃

• Moderators

I'm allergic to smelling bum bums. When my mouth rubs off on it, it leaves a black rash. 

I'm also allergic to the pant used to cover the smelling bum bum. My hands and face get affected instantly with a white and yellow pus-laden rash:597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1::597f81f5746e6_tw_bawling1:

• Haha 2

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Gimbiyya said:

Hahahaah I sha know when one is in the spirit every other thing becomes divine 

Hahahaha. Ayama. No way! 

1 hour ago, Nmacie said:

Definition: Trypophobia is a proposed phobia (intense, irrational fear, or anxiety) of irregular patterns or clusters of small holes or bumps.

I've always thought of it as an allergy until I browsed about it and realized it's a phobia. 

I get goosebumps all over and feel light headed and nauseous and weak. I really hate feeling that way but the good news is that I don't get to see a cluster of small holes frequently 🙃

Even the thought of it gives me goosebumps. 

19 hours ago, Nmacie said:

HATE THIS SHIT! MAKES MY SKIN CRAWL! WHY DID YOU EVEN BRING IT UP??!

• Administrators
On 10/5/2017 at 11:48 PM, kimi said:

Hahahaha @FlyJ :597bb98b19385_AnyBetter:

Lol. I didn't know we had gluten free allergies in Nigeria. Lol.

Mine would be bonding glue. A drop of it anywhere on my skin would spring up instant rash all over my face. This is a phobia but oh well, my claustrophobia-ness( excuse you I'm never wrong💁🏻) is on another level. I can't stand closed cars. Like fully wound up, AC-on cars. Feels like I'm losing my breathe☹️ Ohh I'm alergic to large bushes. I get dizzy and faint. Reason I don't hike, picnics. I feel dizzy around large waters too. That should be hydrophobia or something.

On 10/12/2017 at 3:56 AM, Hawken said:

LOL you are nice. If roles were reversed, I would uploaded a pic 😂

I can't even stand browsing about it so I'm pretty sure I won't survive downloading a picture and then uploading it too. 

On 10/12/2017 at 8:23 AM, Farida said:

Mine would be bonding glue. A drop of it anywhere on my skin would spring up instant rash all over my face. This is a phobia but oh well, my claustrophobia-ness( excuse you I'm never wrong💁🏻) is on another level. I can't stand closed cars. Like fully wound up, AC-on cars. Feels like I'm losing my breathe☹️ Ohh I'm alergic to large bushes. I get dizzy and faint. Reason I don't hike, picnics. I feel dizzy around large waters too. That should be hydrophobia or something.

Wow that a lot.. I'm already feeling sorry for you. 

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...

I'm Allergic to dust, eating coconut(but I like the milk) groundnuts and cashew nuts, painkillers , fur, roasted corn.i think that's about it.