Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Atheist Society of Nigeria

Farida

1 hour ago, FlyJ said:

Thanks for sharing @Farida. I wish I were in Abuja :597f839311844_tw_grin1:.

There's a National convention for November 11 in Lagos. If you can attend. I'll be there by god's grace 😂😂

Omo see atheist. Una plenty here o. Lemme go and get my Bible and holy water. I'm crashing this meeting like Peter on the Pentecost day. 

#flys fence

4 hours ago, vina said:

Omo see atheist. Una plenty here o. Lemme go and get my Bible and holy water. I'm crashing this meeting like Peter on the Pentecost day. 

#flys fence

Lmaoo we should totally go there and protest them

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

How dare you intend to gather peacefully like other religious bodies? And most likely without the noise too! How dare you!

And a lot of blasphemy  is going down tomorrow😄 Forgive the heathens in advance 🙏

• Like 1

• Moderators

Looool @Gimbiyya and @Hawken why do the religious ones by default play out the self-righteous script ☻

If you have ever attented or watched any of those convention services and the likes, you would be all too familiar with (altar) call-outs such as:

1. If you eat cockroaches come to the altar, the lord wants to deliver you from it

2. If you sleep with dead bodies come out

***.If you have sex with animals come out

4. If you eat faeces come out...

The list is endless girls. lol... 

Ps. I'm not atheist. 

Self righteousness has always be the doctrine. You become Pius and pure by virtue of you believing and adhering to any of these organized religions, your lack of beliefs, makes you filthy and as such, you shouldn't be yoked with the believing sisters/brothers. Your existence becomes the cause of all the pains happening around the world because to the religious, it's easier to blame everything on the 'sins' of the disbelievers than to hold God accountable.

Why does God cause so much suffering to humans? Is it part of God’s test to prompt them to turn to him in obedience and worship? Isn’t that like a con-man who causes a problem then offers to fix it for you?

Question like this 👆will cause cognitive dissonance to a believer so they push the blame to the 'sins' of the filthy disbelievers. 

1 hour ago, kimi said:

1. If you eat cockroaches come to the altar, the lord wants to deliver you from it

2. If you sleep with dead bodies come out

***.If you have sex with animals come out

4. If you eat faeces come out..

Hahahah These are selling points for pastorpreneurs aka con-men.

Your disclaimer hahah I hope you know you're still going to hell. How dare you ridicule the sacred belief.