Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Can u date a Bi gal

Hephzy

1 minute ago, kimi said:

I umderstand the confusion...

It is those sort that give lesbians a bad name. It is why men would typically think and say things like "she hasn't met the right guy yet or hasn't been f***ked right" is why she is a lesbian. Etc...

We are not lesbians because we got heartbroken or because we are seeking to escape men drama. We just are.

*Pardon my vulgarity*

I get... 

Yeaaa.....never been heart broken before....trying so hard to handle one......I wish I drink, I will just get drunk. But I don't!!

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

Awwh... she isn't worth it. Don't give her that much power over you.

It is easier said than done to be honest... we are here for you. Hugs x

20 hours ago, kimi said:

I can understand the confusion...

It is those sort that give lesbians a bad name. It is why men would typically think and say things like "she hasn't met the right guy yet or hasn't been f***ked right" is why she is a lesbian. Etc...

We are not lesbians because we got our hearts broken or because we are seeking to escape men drama. We just are.

*Pardon my vulgarity*

True..

• Like 1

On 10/8/2017 at 2:20 PM, Covfefe said:

Is it really a bi thing or just another indecisive woman?

Bisexuality is not synonymous with infidelity. I believe it's an individual thing, just like a hetero woman cheating. 

I know a lot of bi-women who take commitments seriously. Being sexually fluid does not necessarily translate to being a hoe. A hoe will always be a hoe, not minding her or his sexual identity. 

And stop the bi - phobia, are we not supposed to be a community?

As a lesbian female, I find particularly disgusting that so much bi- phobia comes from the LGBTQIA+ community. We, of all people should understand how it feels to have our  orientation invalidated and erased. Yet we turn right around and do same to our bi -brothers and sisters, particularly our bi- sisters. That's not just wholly f***ked up, but also very sickening.  Thank you for this post.

On 10/9/2017 at 11:27 PM, Hephzy said:

I get... 

Yeaaa.....never been heart broken before....trying so hard to handle one......I wish I drink, I will just get drunk. But I don't!!

true talk

@Hephzy you most definitely will be fine..it just hurts for a while :) *hugs* 

The girl dating boy and girl phenomenon well its not today but i don't buy the grammar of im Bi, its cheating and just tacky. Ill rather you be honest as to what it is so we all know where we stand - friends with benefits? f***kbuddies? not give it a boyfriend or girlfriend tag and insult all parties. In most of these cases the girl knows there is a 'boyfriend' but the boy doesn't know there is a 'girlfriend' so who is the side piece really? 

On 10/10/2017 at 9:51 AM, scarlet said:

As a lesbian female, I find particularly disgusting that so much bi- phobia comes from the LGBTQIA+ community. We, of all people should understand how it feels to have our  orientation invalidated and erased. Yet we turn right around and do same to our bi -brothers and sisters, particularly our bi- sisters. That's not just wholly f***ked up, but also very sickening.  Thank you for this post.

Thanks for this 

• Upvote 1

On 10/9/2017 at 0:27 AM, Hephzy said:

I get... 

Drinking sometimes is more fun when not drunk...

On 09/10/2017 at 10:05 PM, Phegore said:

Hephzy come and take a big hug ...sometimes all u've got to do is forget how u feel and remember what u deserve.

Thnx sugar...BTW how can I get my hug...real hug not a cyber hug

Lol i get that "I really love you but you're bi, you'll end up breaking up with me and moving with a man" "are you sure you're not 100% gay? You look so" "I think you're all gay you just don't want to admit" "i can't accept the fact that you're bi. When ever you turn gay please find me." Bitch I stand for the B in LGBTQ!  You can't scrape me out. I'm no dirt. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

9 hours ago, Farida said:

Lol i get that "I really love you but you're bi, you'll end up breaking up with me and moving with a man" "are you sure you're not 100% gay? You look so" "I think you're all gay you just don't want to admit" "i can't accept the fact that you're bi. When ever you turn gay please find me." Bitch I stand for the B in LGBTQ!  You can't scrape me out. I'm no dirt. 

You are shouting.

As a lesbian, I can honestly say I have nothing against bisexual people. The people i do have an issue with, however, are the teenage girls who make out with other girls just to get a guy's attention. They completely undermine people who are actually bisexual, and to be honest, it's downright offensive. I mean, I joke around with one of my friend who is bi, saying 'oh, you're just greedy' from time to time as a joke, just as she doesn't understand how I can exclusively like one gender. Personally, I think I'd find it difficult to date a bisexual girl at first, but if I genuinely liked them it wouldn't be a problem. I think the main thing is subconscious jealousy. No matter how many times you reassure us that you're not going to just up sticks and run off with a guy, we can't quite believe it. But I suppose that shows more about us than it does to you. So yeah, we don't hate you, we can just get a little jealous.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Farida said:

Not loud enough apparently. 

LOL this wasn't the response I was expecting. I was hoping you would be legit tickled and give it to me :(

5 minutes ago, Hawken said:

LOL this wasn't the response I was expecting. I was hoping you would be legit tickled and give it to me :(

Lol I don't fall for traps. Carry your bait ango

1 hour ago, Suavity said:

I think the main thing is subconscious jealousy. No matter how many times you reassure us that you're not going to just up sticks and run off with a guy, we can't quite believe it. But I suppose that shows more about us than it does to you. So yeah, we don't hate you, we can just get a little jealous.

This is it here. Plain and simple. We believe the guy obviously has so much more to give so why would they choose us.

Today it just occurred to me that all my girlfriends have been bi. I guess I don't have a problem with it as much as I thought. But my greatest fear will forever be licking sperm by mistake.

6 minutes ago, Farida said:

Lol I don't fall for traps. Carry your bait ango

😂 I think this one was too obvious. I will be more subtle next time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/10/2017 at 0:24 AM, kimi said:

I can understand the confusion...

We are not lesbians because we got our hearts broken or because we are seeking to escape men drama. We just are.

*Pardon my vulgarity*

I'm with you on this one

• 1 year later...