Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Newbie Alert!

Hey Everyone!

Okay, I feel like that new kid in the class..whew!

I'm happy to be here, still navigating my way around, I hope I am in the right post.

Here goes, I'm a fun loving, thrill seeking girl in her late 20s.I love music, movies, books, cuisine and wine in that order.I love having a good laugh, and intelligent conversations, and silly conversations too..

I'm a hopeless romantic, a girly girl at heart even though I don't appear so most times.I'm here to mingle with likeminds and who knows? Find the girl of my dreams.(not my sole objective for being here though)and yes, I'm as single as the word sounds.Err..I'm not very good at introductions, so I will drop my golden pen here..Lol

Pls be nice to me people, cos I have a very faint heart..Lol

• Like 2

Bring that faint heart let me break break it for you. When I'm done, it will have muscles..

Kikikikikikiki #evil grin.

Welcome to the house dear. Chilax and have fun.

2 hours ago, vina said:

Bring that faint heart let me break break it for you. When I'm done, it will have muscles..

Kikikikikikiki #evil grin.

Welcome to the house dear. Chilax and have fun.

Lol..was just kidding..my beating heart is far from faint..BTW, you write so good.can I be your protégé pls? Thanks for the warm welcome.

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Lol..was just kidding..my beating heart is far from faint..BTW, you write so good.can I be your protégé pls? Thanks for the warm welcome.

You are definitely good for my ego. I'm still learning  O.lol thanks And Do enjoy

• 1 year later...
On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 11:20 AM, Txunamy said:

Hey Everyone!

I'm happy to be here, still navigating my way around, I hope I am in the right post.

Here goes, I'm a fun loving, thrill seeking girl in her late 20s.I love music, movies, books, cuisine and wine in that order.I love having a good laugh, and intelligent conversations, and silly conversations too..

I'm a hopeless romantic, a girly girl at heart even though I don't appear so most times.I'm here to mingle with likeminds and who knows? Find the girl of my dreams.(not my sole objective for being here though)and yes, I'm as single as the word sounds.Err..I'm not very good at introductions, so I will drop my golden pen here..Lol

Hmmm nice intro 😀

Very nice to meet you.

• 5 months later...
On 10/9/2017 at 11:20 AM, Txunamy said:

Hey Everyone!

My Little Ivvy 🤗