Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

SELF INTRODUCTION

HELLO LOVELIES, AM HAPPY TO BE HERE.

MY NAME IS CHISCO OLUCHI, I RESIDE IN AWKA AND AM A MEDICAL PRACTITIONER, I WORK AND DO CLASSES AS WELL.

MY HOBBIES ARE COOKING, DANCING , STUDYING AND ABOVE ALL CARING FOR MY PATIENTS.

I DETEST LIES, INFACT IT IS TURN OFF FOR ME, I LOVE REAL PEOPLE AND I DETEST FAKE PEOPLE.

AM HUMBLE, COOL, INTROVERT AND FUN TO BE WITH ,

AM HAPPY AND EXCITED TO BE AMONG MY LIKE MINDS AND AM HAPPY TO SAY AM SINGLE AND SEARCHING.

THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAY LOVELIES.

Welcome dear. 

Hey, doc! I think I have a problem with my heart. It started beating faster as I read your introduction. What do you advice? 

Hehehehe. I like your intro.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, vina said:

Welcome dear. 

Hey, doc! I think I have a problem with my heart. It started beating faster as I read your introduction. What do you advice? 

Lol..very smooth vina, very smooth.

• Haha 1
Just now, vina said:

Welcome dear. 

hahhahahahahha, Vina you made me smile uncontrollably with your comment, my advice is this.....fixing your heart wont be a bad idea. Thanks for making me smile.

Just now, Gimbiyya said:

Whoa you like to shout o. Lol

Welcome dear.

shout is an understatement, i really need to scream lol , am happy to be here. Thanks so much

I just had this image of you screaming out your introduction if we were in a gathering and couldn't help chuckling, then I LOLed when I saw some comments saying that you're quite Loud.😄

Welcome to the NL family, I hope you enjoy it here. ☺️

• Like 1
On 10/11/2017 at 8:56 AM, Ivyy said:

Welcome oluchi..

Awka huh? I just might be in Awka come Christmas if nothing exciting happens for me here in Lagos.

Ivy am here, holla me when you come.