Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Why is Stud to Stud a No No?

Txunamy

I have always wondered, why can't one stud date another? Like studs hardly get attracted to their kind why? And then most femme prefer studs to another femme.some say it's queer for two femmes in a relationship.how can there be queer amongst the queer.

Most of the lesbian youtubers I watch and follow always seem to be stud+femme, or femme+tomboy.apart from rose and Rosie, I can't think of any femme+femme youtubers.

Is there a Law forbidding that in the community? Or is it just preference?

I'm neither a stud nor tomboy, I Love the vjay and boobs, and as long as you have those goodies when you undress, who cares about stereotypes? I date them all..studs, femme, stems, tomboy...

Is there a stud dating a stud?or femme+femme.I would love to know all about you guys preference for stereotypes.

• Like 1

Honestly I never knew any of these stud, femme classification until I discovered the online gay community. I believe it's just preference and lgbt thingy. There's no any law doing the pairing. 

1 hour ago, Ivyy said:

I Love the vjay and boobs, and as long as you have those goodies when you undress, who cares

This is it! These two goodies are just fine. 

• Moderators

Hmmm...

It is a box-like mindset. Sadly, one I clung unto like it were my favourite underwear. Lol. I won't pretend that I didn't think along these lines as recently as earlier this year. It just felt odd to me that two... 

As humans, we evolve in our thinking and subsequently behavioural patterns. We unlearn the old and embrace the new (now, the ability to execute this is the challenge).

I had a paradigm shift recently. Soon afterwards, I felt silly because I suddenly could see people for who they truly were not clouded by labels.

Such rambling.Lol. My point? Let your heart free reign to love and embrace that which it brings back.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Well said @kimi. These things shouldn't matter; in the end, we are all ladies. If I want to date a man, I will date a man, not a wannabe man. #myopinionanywayz.☺😎

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, kimi said:

Hmmm...

It is a box-like mindset. Sadly, one I clung unto like it were my favourite underwear. Lol. I won't pretend that I didn't think along these lines as recently as earlier this year. It just felt odd to me that two... 

As humans, we evolve in our thinking and subsequently behavioural patterns. We unlearn the old and embrace the new (now, the ability to execute this is the challenge).

I had a paradigm shift recently. Soon afterwards, I felt silly because I suddenly could see people for who they truly were not clouded by labels.

Such rambling.Lol. My point? Let your heart free reign to love and embrace that which it brings back.

I get what you mean kimi..like you rightly said, we evolve in our thinking.who knows? Two years down the line, I might be singing a diff tune. For now, I see everyone as what we are..females!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FlyJ said:

Well said @kimi. These things shouldn't matter; in the end, we are all ladies. If I want to date a man, I will date a man, not a wannabe man. #myopinionanywayz.☺😎

"Not a wannabe man" got me rolling on the floor laughing out soo loud. 

Honestly I think stud and stud relationships don't really work out cos studs tend to be possessive and controlling and they are like the men in the relationship so when two studs are in a relationship who will bend for the other. Studs really like it when they introduce their partner and its a sexxy femme not another stud. I feel its kinda weird 

• Like 1

So far bae is a girl. She got nice boobs and a very good looking p**sy, then I'm good to go. Nobody controls nobody. If I want somebody to act like a man in my relationship, why don't I just date a man? Abeg, who stud epp? #TeamNoLabel

11 hours ago, Suavity said:

About the femme/femme you tubers  there is cemere and sierra, The carzell's, Tritri and Riri, Milly and nelly, Des and Dej etc.... 

Really? Thanks suavity.would check them out.

• Like 1

Whenever I see people say "no labels etc etc etc" I'm just like..........

Everything in life is labeled. It would literally be chaos if it wasn't so. The fact that people have preferences mean that labels will FOREVER be around and I think its only logical.

Imagine going to the market to shop for a friend, they want fruits. You come back with apples and oranges but alas they don't like those two but couldn't say because fruits are simply fruits, no labels.

Or people who are lactose intolerant but just happen to be able to take soy milk without any problems. If we had no labels, how would we determine which is which?

The thing is humans are just too varied to not be labeled. It keeps things in order. It let's you have at least an idea of what you are getting in a human being.

I love feminine women. I wouldn't touch a tomboy sexually with a 10 foot stick. So imagine talking to Kimi for 6 months plus, catching feelings and shii, and then finally meeting her looking like a 90's rapper in her timberlands, baggy pants and hoodie. I would f***king cry. Just break down and start crying right there.

My point is so long as we as humans have preferences, we will always have labels. Even you people saying no labels, have labeled yourself. You guys are the AB positive and O negative of our community 😁😁😁😁

• Like 2

I'm a typical femme and I'm only attracted to my kind(typical femmes). When I'm in a homo state I'm gay as hell. When in a hetero I'm straight as hell too as i go for the masculine looking guys. As a pragmatic progressive and a bisexual humanist I'm working on being a pansexual. That way I don't get to feel like I connect with people because of their physical looks. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Hawken said:

Everything in life is labeled. It would literally be chaos if it wasn't so. The fact that people have preferences mean that labels will FOREVER be around and I think its only logical.

Imagine going to the market to shop for a friend, they want fruits. You come back with apples and oranges but alas they don't like those two but couldn't say because fruits are simply fruits, no labels.

Or people who are lactose intolerant but just happen to be able to take soy milk without any problems. If we had no labels, how would we determine which is which?

The thing is humans are just too varied to not be labeled. It keeps things in order. It let's you have at least an idea of what you are getting in a human being.

I love feminine women. I wouldn't touch a tomboy sexually with a 10 foot stick. So imagine talking to Kimi for 6 months plus, catching feelings and shii, and then finally meeting her looking like a 90's rapper in her timberlands, baggy pants and hoodie. I would f***king cry. Just break down and start crying right there.

My point is so long as we as humans have preferences, we will always have labels. Even you people saying no labels, have labeled yourself. You guys are the AB positive and O negative of our community 😁😁😁😁

Hahahahaha. Lovely analysis right there.

No labels for me o.... it hides under the umbrella of "the heart wants what it wants" 🙄☻

On 10/10/2017 at 10:55 PM, stargirluc said:

Honestly I think stud and stud relationships don't really work out cos studs tend to be possessive and controlling and they are like the men in the relationship so when two studs are in a relationship who will bend for the other. Studs really like it when they introduce their partner and its a sexxy femme not another stud. I feel its kinda weird 

Why bring heteronormative labels in?

Queer sexualities are non-conforming.

4 hours ago, Hawken said:

I love feminine women. I wouldn't touch a tomboy sexually with a 10 foot stick. So imagine talking to Kimi for 6 months plus, catching feelings and shii, and then finally meeting her looking like a 90's rapper in her timberlands, baggy pants and hoodie. I would f***king cry. Just break down and start crying right there

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Which one is stud, tomboy, butch, femme n all this mumu names na. p**sy is p**sy whether the owner tries to act like a boy, man, guy or whatever..... She still has boobs n breast.

Btw sha...I'm femme...I like femme too...wetin concern conductor with over load kwa??

• Haha 3

On 10/12/2017 at 7:37 AM, Hawken said:

Ha hahaha!! Oh well...

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...