Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Yes,Finally

1 hour ago, vina said:

Jes like that? As in thazall? Lool. 

Welcome dear beht Biko add more o. I am Oliver twist and I want to know more.

Who wants some more? Vina wants some more..

• Like 1
17 hours ago, vina said:

Jes like that? As in thazall? Lool. 

Welcome dear beht Biko add more o. I am Oliver twist and I want to know more.

See me smiling,Thanks vina ohh there's more😁

There was this Ashley girl back in school. Chai that girl been fine die! Curvy & Classy somebody laidis. The people that crushed on her can't be quantified. Now my University was a boarding house. So i took an exeat out of school to a school where my school people considered  them trashy. I didn't share the same views tho as my friend schools there. On reaching to my friend's compound, I saw this our almighty Ashley washing jean trousers, boots and boxers. My jaw dropped. I mean for someone that takes her inners to a dry cleaner. After that, she cooked and small time an argument led to her getting beat up by her boyfriend. Later that evening his main chick came and Ashley got bodied again For the D. I wasn't understanding coz a friend had confirmed Ashley was very gay. Got back to school and Ashley was suspended coz she snuck out of school for the D. Anytime i hear the name i can only think of her. Soree for the epistle 😄 Welcome to NL Ash 

• Confused 1
  • Moderators
11 minutes ago, Farida said:

There was this Ashley girl back in school. Chai that girl been fine die! Curvy & Classy somebody laidis. The people that crushed on her can't be quantified. Now my University was a boarding house. So i took an exeat out of school to a school where my school people considered  them trashy. I didn't share the same views tho as my friend schools there. On reaching to my friend's compound, I saw this our almighty Ashley washing jean trousers, boots and boxers. My jaw dropped. I mean for someone that takes her inners to a dry cleaner. After that, she cooked and small time an argument led to her getting beat up by her boyfriend. Later that evening his main chick came and Ashley got bodied again For the D. I wasn't understanding coz a friend had confirmed Ashley was very gay. Got back to school and Ashley was suspended coz she snuck out of school for the D. Anytime i hear the name i can only think of her. Soree for the epistle 😄 Welcome to NL Ash 

Hahahahahaha. 🤤🤐

4 hours ago, Farida said:

Thanks farida,things we did for the d.this a different Ashley.