Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Letter To My Dear Future Wife

VINA

Dear Future wife

First off, I wonder where you are right now. I wonder who you are with. I hope your journey into finding yourself and your sexuality wasn't too stressful. I don't want you all messed up for me. 

See baby, I haven't even met you but I know I would love you like my life depends on it. Coming from me that's a lot. You see wifey, I'm messed up and I have issues but I'm working on all of them. I'm not sure I would be perfect by the time we meet but I would definitely be better.

What would you like to wear for our wedding though? I hope you are girly and opt for a dress and you know what? You can pick whatever you  want me to wear.

Baby, when you are mine, I promise to never cheat on you. Wait, let me clarify that. What I mean is that I would stare, I would ogle, I would admire (not sure I can stop that) but I would never cheat on you.

We are going to build a life together baby, I'm going to work so hard to build us future and all you have to do is see my vision, believe in my drinks, oh sorry baby I meant dreams.

I have these huge dreams, will you see it through with me? I am ready to support yours till the end. 

Baby, I hope you are ready to have kids though because we are going to have a lot. You can be mommy and I will just be me. When we do get pregnant I promise to fuss over you, I promise to rub your feet, I promise to pamper you.

Baby I know I have wahala, but once you say I do, you can't ever leave me again. I will cry, I will beg, I will grovel, I will use every means available to make sure you never leave me. I learnt that trick from an ex and I'm using it on you. What I mean is we are going to be forever so you must learn to deal with my drama and I yours.

I haven't met you but I love you because you are mine and  we will find each other when the time is right. I'm not in a hurry, I would definitely know you when I meet you. I'm tired of looking for you in every girl I meet so I'm just going to chill and wait.

PS Biko dont over work the goods and I will try not to run mine down too. Lol. I would love you no Matter what anyways.

Till I see you baby. 

From your ever loving wife.

VINA      

11 hours ago, vina said:

Dear Future wife

First off, I wonder where you are right now. I wonder who you are with. I hope your journey into finding yourself and your sexuality wasn't too stressful. I don't want you all messed up for me. 

See baby, I haven't even met you but I know I would love you like my life depends on it. Coming from me that's a lot. You see wifey, I'm messed up and I have issues but I'm working on all of them. I'm not sure I would be perfect by the time we meet but I would definitely be better.

What would you like to wear for our wedding though? I hope you are girly and opt for a dress and you know what? You can pick whatever you  want me to wear.

Baby, when you are mine, I promise to never cheat on you. Wait, let me clarify that. What I mean is that I would stare, I would ogle, I would admire (not sure I can stop that) but I would never cheat on you.

We are going to build a life together baby, I'm going to work so hard to build us future and all you have to do is see my vision, believe in my drinks, oh sorry baby I meant dreams.

I have these huge dreams, will you see it through with me? I am ready to support yours till the end. 

Baby, I hope you are ready to have kids though because we are going to have a lot. You can be mommy and I will just be me. When we do get pregnant I promise to fuss over you, I promise to rub your feet, I promise to pamper you.

Baby I know I have wahala, but once you say I do, you can't ever leave me again. I will cry, I will beg, I will grovel, I will use every means available to make sure you never leave me. I learnt that trick from an ex and I'm using it on you. What I mean is we are going to be forever so you must learn to deal with my drama and I yours.

I haven't met you but I love you because you are mine and  we will find each other when the time is right. I'm not in a hurry, I would definitely know you when I meet you. I'm tired of looking for you in every girl I meet so I'm just going to chill and wait.

PS Biko dont over work the goods and I will try not to run mine down too. Lol. I would love you no Matter what anyways.

Till I see you baby. 

From your ever loving wife.

VINA      

vina this letter is fire but that line "" I would ogle, I would admire (not sure I can stop that)"" hehehehehhhehe...vina why na?

7 minutes ago, oluchi said:

but that line "" I would ogle, I would admire (not sure I can stop that)"" hehehehehhhehe...vina why na?

My Dear, even Bible said It, the eyes are Never filled o. I  Will look. Some girls Carry heavy Duty For front And Back. Wifey knows that I love her no matter What.

• Like 1

Just now, vina said:

My Dear, even Bible said It, the eyes are Never filled o. I  Will look. Some girls Carry heavy Duty For front And Back. Wifey knows that I love her no matter What.

cant u be tempted trying to fill your eyes? just thinking

Temptation must come for sure. I'm human but my promise would prevent me from acting on it. I'm sure DFW too would go through hers Nw. I know some busy body people will not allow her rest. @oluchi