Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

I'm not gay but I won't stop standing up for LGBTQ people

FlyJ

• Administrators

Acclaimed writer, Chimamanda Adichie's niece, Chisom Eduputa has denied being gay. However, she said she won't stop standing for the LGBTQ community. See previous report here

In a post shared on her Instagram, Ms Eduputa said she has been receiving hate messages and comments because of her stand.

IMG_20171012_164444_649%25281%2529.JPG

Source

• Like 1

Aunty are you really really sure? Hope it's not A case of I want to come out only to face the fury and fire then you decided to run back into the closet. Lool. Anyways we the gay people appreciate. Eshe ma

The Adichie's seems to be strongly behind the gay movement, commendable I must say. However there are so many pro LGBTs who are straight folks, this is no news.  Only shallow - minded people who'd think other wise. 

On 10/13/2017 at 11:13 AM, scarlet said:

The Adichie's seems to be strongly behind the gay movement, commendable I must say. However there are so many pro LGBTs who are straight folks, this is no news.  Only shallow - minded people who'd think other wise. 

Why not, gay rights are human rights

• Like 1