Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Confession time!! Ever had sex on your first date ??

Hephzy

Confession time!!!!

Lolzzzz...let's be honest have u ever had sex on your first date with a babe...don't lie oooo.

Like, so u meet this spooky hot chick... u paid her a visit n one thing let to the other n bump!! U find urself on the bed.  Tripping or should I say scissoring or 69 or .....babes u know all the crazy styles na:597f839311844_tw_grin1:.

Lemme be the first to confess. Yes I have had sex on my first date..just once .turned out I liked the babe but f***k! DAT babe is super promiscuous... She can f***k anything DAT has p**sy...lolzzzz..I introduced her to a friend of mine n next I know she already had sex with her I mean less Dan 2hrs they met...like seriously??:597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1:.. Sister calm down now!! But the sex was great....second best sex I ever had..DAT babe can last long oo..use to think its only Igbo gals DAT are good in bed mehnnn....Yoruba babes can wound u oooo...especially those wunmi babes...run for dear life

Ohk dats my own confession just once.

How abt u??... Have u ever had sex on ur first date??...if yes...pls tell us how it happen...yarn us the tori n if no...would u like do sth DAT crazy??...(I advice u not to try)

@Oluchi....trust my Igbo chick..just talk true u hear

@Kimi oya confess don't worry hawken won't be vexes u hear lolzzz

@Hotsauce....chei...like DAT babe...very faithful chick come n confess 

@vina I know babes with big boobs n ass will make u fall into DAT kind of temptation.

• Like 1

@Hephzy I like dis your topic well well coz I cannot say I haven't not had sex on a first date many a times :)

Anyhoo, one experience really stood out.. So basically a friend's sister was visiting from out of town and all I was told was that the bae was str8.. So here I am thinking she's str8 str8.. So when I met her, I was like damn dis bae is really fine but imma play it cool since you know she's str8. Fast forward to 2 hrs later, we are in a cab heading to the bar and she started flirting w/ me and that's when I knew that I have entered the setting! So when we arrived at the bar, we sort of separated from the crew and did our own thing (dancing, drinking alone etc).. Next thing, we outside getting some air and I don't know what got into me just asked the bae whether she wanted to go back to my crib w/ me.. 

Now you can guess what happened after.. Anyways let's just say she was in town for a week, and when we did have that "first" date, you can imagine how it went down again  ;)

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, sumtnu4got said:

@Hephzy I like dis your topic well well coz I cannot say I haven't not had sex on a first date many a times :)

Anyhoo, one experience really stood out.. So basically a friend's sister was visiting from out of town and all I was told was that the bae was str8.. So here I am thinking she's str8 str8.. So when I met her, I was like damn dis bae is really fine but imma play it cool since you know she's str8. Fast forward to 2 hrs later, we are in a cab heading to the bar and she started flirting w/ me and that's when I knew that I have entered the setting! So when we arrived at the bar, we sort of separated from the crew and did our own thing (dancing, drinking alone etc).. Next thing, we outside getting some air and I don't know what got into me just asked the bae whether she wanted to go back to my crib w/ me.. 

Now you can guess what happened after.. Anyways let's just say she was in town for a week, and when we did have that "first" date, you can imagine how it went down again  ;)

Hahaha. Kmt. Look at this oniranu person. :597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, sumtnu4got said:

Hahahahaha....babe u are a damn bitch!!...lolzzzz.... But its cool tho...stra8 stra8 ni. All those str8 gals have lesby tendencies there are just scared of what the society would say or think....gbagbe!! Who wouldn't want to have a feel of a cool boobs

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

@Hephzy I so much love this topic but i have to be truthful here....wrapping the day at the office, I needed a fruit juice , she wants to comeover and see me and I accepted...we are done with eating and drinking... she needed to know my house i accepted, driving with me was a temptation cos she got what i cherish,,,,big boobs*****wink**** i couldn't take my eyes off her boobs....... we are home and I was still staring at her,,,she was highly irresistable ....DIDNT KNOW WHEN I FORGOT MY LIPS ON HER MOUTH SIMULTANEOUSLY I GRABBED THE BOOBS.....SHE WAS SAYING TAKE ME TO YOUR ROOM....COS we were in the living room. Her words were a revival to me.... we didnt go down that day...I needed to be sure of some things. But frankly speaking I didnt allow those boobs rest till she leaves.

4 hours ago, oluchi said:

@Hephzy I so much love this topic but i have to be truthful here....wrapping the day at the office, I needed a fruit juice , she wants to comeover and see me and I accepted...we are done with eating and drinking... she needed to know my house i accepted, driving with me was a temptation cos she got what i cherish,,,,big boobs*****wink**** i couldn't take my eyes off her boobs....... we are home and I was still staring at her,,,she was highly irresistable ....DIDNT KNOW WHEN I FORGOT MY LIPS ON HER MOUTH SIMULTANEOUSLY I GRABBED THE BOOBS.....SHE WAS SAYING TAKE ME TO YOUR ROOM....COS we were in the living room. Her words were a revival to me.... we didnt go down that day...I needed to be sure of some things. But frankly speaking I didnt allow those boobs rest till she leaves.

Oluchi........y are u in awka sef, come to Lagos... Come over, u need better handle

6 hours ago, oluchi said:

How thoughtful

2 hours ago, Hephzy said:

Oluchi........y are u in awka sef, come to Lagos... Come over, u need better handle

@hephzy am laughing hard oooo, surely I need it *****wink****

• 3 months later...