Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Gamers! What Are The Best Games On Your Phone Right Now.

VINA

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

So I know I'm late but better late than never right?? 

I just started playing PUBG and boy oh boy. I'm already losing sleep and what not. One of the best ones out there.

Anybody play it here? Add me up on VinaFenty and let's kill some moraf***kers.. remember it's case sensitive so mind the capital letters.

😍😍😍#back to the game.

20 hours ago, Blakky said:

So I know I'm late but better late than never right?? 

I just started playing PUBG and boy oh boy. I'm already losing sleep and what not. One of the best ones out there.

Anybody play it here? Add me up on VinaFenty and let's kill some moraf***kers.. remember it's case sensitive so mind the capital letters.

😍😍😍#back to the game.

Is PUBG the short form of a title? Searched for it, didn't find anything

37 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Is PUBG the short form of a title? Searched for it, didn't find anything

Players unknown battle ground abi bla bla bla. On play store it's just pubg.  Download o let's form squad beht what about your sensitivity to HD sef?🧐

23 hours ago, Blakky said:

Players unknown battle ground abi bla bla bla. On play store it's just pubg.  Download o let's form squad beht what about your sensitivity to HD sef?🧐

You remember that? But yeah, if its on 3D i can't play. It makes me sick...

20 hours ago, Hawken said:

You remember that? But yeah, if its on 3D i can't play. It makes me sick...

Don't know what it is Sha. Beht Google it. 

I like the fact that we can talk and hear each other while we play. I'm here imagining that as a stud, your voice go bass die😆😅😂

1 hour ago, Blakky said:

I like the fact that we can talk and hear each other while we play. I'm here imagining that as a stud, your voice go bass die😆😅😂

Lmao, stud not man 🤣

1 hour ago, Blakky said:

Lmao i think i found the game on an alternate store i download from. But why the hell am i seeing 1.7GB?? Who wants to download game that's 1.7GB??

No me!

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

Lmao i think i found the game on an alternate store i download from. But why the hell am i seeing 1.7GB?? Who wants to download game that's 1.7GB??

No me!

Lol, I saw this 1.7gb and I just withdrew from downloading it. Me, a gamefreak? Until I see a free Wi-Fi before I can download oo.  

Y'all calm down. Loool. 

I downloaded with my hard earned data but there is always the option of night plan now. Airtel does 2h for 1gig and I think other networks have that night plan option as well. 

I'm planning on doing the night plan thing to download GTA. 1gig 200 from Airtel and 500mb for 50box from mtn and I'll have the game.. y'all come on Now😨😨😨😔☹️☹️

Even Hawken that used to do 10k sub a month is complaining o😅

13 hours ago, Blakky said:

😨😨😨😔☹️☹️

Even Hawken that used to do 10k sub a month is complaining o😅

I've changed my ways please 😆😆

Meanwhile, someone here posted etisalats  200 for 1GB code one time like that. I used it so much that they banned my number 😂

I will download the game when I have free WiFi 😀

On 4/1/2019 at 2:38 PM, Hawken said:

I've changed my ways please 😆😆

Meanwhile, someone here posted etisalats  200 for 1GB code one time like that. I used it so much that they banned my number 😂

I will download the game when I have free WiFi 😀

Lmao. Port to Airtel and emptyhen

5 minutes ago, Blakky said:

Lmao. Port to Airtel and emptyhen

Airtel sucks at my end. I already use mtn for my modem. 2GB lasts me only 7 days. My body is biting me. We need cheaper data options abeg.

14 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Airtel sucks at my end. I already use mtn for my modem. 2GB lasts me only 7 days. My body is biting me. We need cheaper data options abeg.

Swearz!! Nigeria tire me

9 minutes ago, Blakky said:

Swearz!! Nigeria tire me

Lmao what is this swearz you are now saying? Is it guest Minaj that's teaching you? 😆

11 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Lmao what is this swearz you are now saying? Is it guest Minaj that's teaching you? 😆

Hahahahahha. Abeg lemme this evening. I no even con know where I pick am from😂😂😂

• Haha 1

Just seeing this post . Well clap for me i have been playing gangster paradise since 2010. Its very addictive mind you

9 hours ago, avvi said:

Just seeing this post . Well clap for me i have been playing gangster paradise since 2010. Its very addictive mind you

I will check it out. Is it still fun?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2019 at 8:10 PM, Blakky said:

I'm planning on doing the night plan thing to download GTA. 1gig 200 from Airtel and 500mb for 50box from mtn and I'll have the game..

Bia, Blakky Blakky, how you take dey do mtn 500m for 50N??

I just loaded my mtn with 600H thinking i will buy 1GB x3. But alas the plan isnt for everybody. You gats dey off the network for like 30-180 days before you can qualify for the promo. KMT

Please help! I have series to download :(((((((((

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

Bia, Blakky Blakky, how you take dey do mtn 500m for 50N??

I just loaded my mtn with 600H thinking i will buy 1GB x3. But alas the plan isnt for everybody. You gats dey off the network for like 30-180 days before you can qualify for the promo. KMT

Please help! I have series to download :(((((((((

I have series to download too, so if you find a good plan, pls holler at me hawk.. 

Meanwhile Airtel has this offer going on, where you can download all you can for a day,  for 500hundred Naira only😁

Don't be a cheapskate Hawk.. 😀

8 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Meanwhile Airtel has this offer going on, where you can download all you can for a day,  for 500hundred Naira only😁

Don't be a cheapskate Hawk.. 😀

Lmao too late, I'm already a cheapskate 😆

Meanwhile airtel sucks at my end so that won't work for me. But maybe I should try again, things might have changed.

3 hours ago, Hawken said:

Lmao too late, I'm already a cheapskate 😆

Meanwhile airtel sucks at my end so that won't work for me. But maybe I should try again, things might have changed.

Haha haha haha! 

Yeah, Airtel is no good in soo many locations. It works perfectly for me in my house, but when i go to certain Areas, Airtel is crappy there.  So, I get you. 

• Moderators
59 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Haha haha haha! 

Hahahaha... this made me wonder if you take breaks while laughing. I actually tested it out and it's not so bad. Lol. Do you laugh the way you type your hahas 🙄