Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

FlyJ

Hahaha well, not everyone want to talk about quantum physics or global warming and not knowing shit about these doesn't mean one is a dummy. A lot will just want to talk about zee world, The Kardachians, sales at Zara...and this doesn't make them less intelligent. 

This aunty should stop hating on slay mamas. It's not our fault she can't slay. Lol

Who wants to talk about quantum physics?! She's mad gan! We can talk about food, sex, politics, religion, Novels, best cocktails, best clubs, atheism, designers that we can't afford, make up, etc quantum physics too extra biko! 

• Moderators

Hahahahaha. "Private parts suffer the most" got me. I don't even see the correlation or understand fully what that statement means. In my opinion, a slay queen will ensure she is clean down there and be sure to keep very relevant in skill in that department. Lol.

Nonetheless, I do see her point and share in her sentiments. Her choice of analogy to express her view point was a tad too over the top. It does make her come off as a bitter belle. Lool

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

Lol quite the opposite if you ask me. I won't date a girl who isn't intelligent but I'll definitely chop and clean mouth.

:597f839b3ca8e_tw_hushed1::597f839b3ca8e_tw_hushed1::597f839b3ca8e_tw_hushed1:

Is  it by force to talk about quantum physics and global warning now?  And if you don't you are dull?  Why won't people just stop hating on people because they don't share same views as you?  

• Like 1

Er....quantum physics no concern me sha, its a very broad and consuming topic with wormholes and blackholes(pun intended).....whatever floats your boat mahn. Though someone recently took me though a topic i ve never really bothered about . Truth be told i was more interested in the sound of her voice and the passion in her eyes than what she was saying. But Hey! i learnt a lot from the 3 hours she was talking to me.