Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Where can one find the kind of love kimi and hawken share??

Hephzy

• Moderators
11 hours ago, Hephzy said:

Kimi n hawken where can we find ur kind of love...I am looking for one. Show me the way ooo

Hahahahaha.

This made me smile. Thanks Hephzy. Truth is love happens unexpectedly. I certainly wasn't looking to find it where and when I did.

It started from the usual online banter. Lol. This went on for over 9months before we even decided to start chatting with eachother... we met about a year later and haven't looked back since.

The universe heard the yearnings of my heart and led me straight to her even without me knowing...

Tip: ask, believe and seek -ye shall surely find.

Thanks a lot everyone... means a lot that we have people cheering for us. 😚

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Hephzy how can you be yarning for the kind of love Kimi and Hawken shared by limiting it to south west na. Step out of ye comfort zone brethren. 

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha.

This made me smile. Thanks Hephzy. Truth is love happens unexpectedly. I certainly wasn't looking to find it where and when I did.

It started from the usual online banter. Lol. This went on for over 9months before we even decided to start chatting with eachother... we met about a year later and haven't looked back since.

The universe heard the yearnings of my heart and lead me straight to her even without me knowing...

Took the words right out of my chest baby :597f839621a8f_tw_heart1:

I also have to add that if you are really searching, you have to get out there. Engage with other women, both on here and in real life(carefully here). Don't be bothered about been thought of as thirsty. So long as your manner of approach isn't tacky or disrespectful, you'll be just fine. And all bae'd up soon enough.

• Like 5

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Hawken said:

Took the words right out of my chest baby :597f839621a8f_tw_heart1:

I also have to add that if you are really searching, you have to get out there. Engage with other women, both on here and in real life(carefully here). Don't be bothered about been thought of as thirsty. So long as your manner of approach isn't tacky or disrespectful, you'll be just fine. And all bae'd up soon enough.

Well said boo... :597f83aa4cd9b_tw_kiss_closed1:

• Like 2

Jesu! See searching tips ooo. Searchers should start tapping into these tips for their searchees. Seek and ye shall find! Goodluck Hephsy. 

Come oo, so kimi and hawken are really together and in Love? And here I am thinking its an online thing Love play play..

Chai...and I was kinda eyeing kimi oo.Lol

Hepzy,good topic you raised..

I hereby throw open my search, East oo, west o, North o, south o, across the borders, across oceans, across seas and mountains too.

Heck, on the moon!

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha.

The universe heard the yearnings of my heart and led me straight to her even without me knowing...

Awwww

8 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Come oo, so kimi and hawken are really together and in Love? And here I am thinking its an online thing Love play play..

I hereby throw open my search, East oo, west o, North o, south o, across the borders, across oceans, across seas and mountains too.

Heck, on the moon!

U dont need to search too far oo.....

Am just at ur backyard....

*smile*

18 hours ago, Gimbiyya said:

Hephzy how can you be yarning for the kind of love Kimi and Hawken shared by limiting it to south west na. Step out of ye comfort zone brethren. 

Sugar u want meet to do distance relationship??....kuku kill me

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Heck, on the moon!

And I was kinda eyeing u....chei!!...see life ooo...

12 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Heck, on the moon!

I'm really liking one babe ooo....but the distance chei!!....the distance is not interesting at all....

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Hephzy said:

Hahaha Hepzy, see life indeed..small, small, we'll get there.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Hephzy said:

I'm really liking one babe ooo....but the distance chei!!....the distance is not interesting at all....

Don't let distance be a barrier..

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ivyy said:

You'll be alright :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

13 hours ago, contessa said:

i came here to get toothache....so much sweet stuff..... 

Asin, even me sef lol

6 hours ago, Hephzy said:

Pot of beans life my sister :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1: