Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Where can one find the kind of love kimi and hawken share??

Hephzy

My God, how did I miss all of this? :597f839311844_tw_grin1::597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1::597f81ef98bae_tw_astonished1:

If I didn't know these babes offline, I would be totally confused by the party and this thread. Now I'm just looking at you people with sad eye.

I'm now feeling bad for all the action that @kimi and @hawkeen missed because they were forming boo boo kitty. Wehdone

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Althena said:

My God, how did I miss all of this? :597f839311844_tw_grin1::597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1::597f81ef98bae_tw_astonished1:

If I didn't know these babes offline, I would be totally confused by the party and this thread. Now I'm just looking at you people with sad eye.

I'm now feeling bad for all the action that @kimi and @hawkeen missed because they were forming boo boo kitty. Wehdone

Asin ehh? 

Good for people like you, who knew about the deceit.i had blinds covering my eyes, going by those two open display of Love.smh..can I be deceived again on this forum? Never. 

Maybe when I have my twin girls, I'd give them the nickname 'kimi and Hawken'

And when they get to ask me 'Mummy, how come our nicknames are kimi and hawken, I'd be like.. 

Girls,.... once upon a time.......

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2017 at 6:53 AM, kimi said:

. This went on for over 9months before we even decided to start chatting with each other... we met about a year later and haven't looked back since.

Waoh! it took you people  one year to see? And you are both in Lagos? Waoh, that kind of patient sha?:597f839b3ca8e_tw_hushed1:

• Moderators
2 hours ago, MENA said:

Waoh! it took you people  one year to see? And you are both in Lagos? Waoh, that kind of patient sha?:597f839b3ca8e_tw_hushed1:

Hahahaha. Love is patient.... Love is kind.

Datsall 😁📿

l see @kimi in likes of Ellen degeneres, the one that is always on the spot light and always have something to offer while @Hawken in the likes of Portia de rossi, the one with fewer words at all time but they so in love:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

18 hours ago, Hipstar said:

Tell, Tell please I want to know

Okay. I don't talk much but, lemme say something light... Go on the chit chat column and check our NL online party. Mysteries would be unraveled. 

I sha did not say much.

4 hours ago, Teewhy said:

Okay. I don't talk much but, lemme say something light... Go on the chit chat column and check our NL online party. Mysteries would be unraveled. 

I sha did not say much.

Lol. You said enough dearie. 

9 hours ago, Teewhy said:

I sha did not say much.

Aww! So I found the unraveled mystery. They had us all buying into the fib. Hmm, I don't know why, but for some reason I would have preferred to carry the false knowledge of them together around oo. I think that picture would have been better for my warped mind.. but damn! Never say never.. @kimi @Hawken people go from being friends to more.

My two cents on the both of you

31 minutes ago, Hipstar said:

Aww! So I found the unraveled mystery. They had us all buying into the fib. Hmm, I don't know why, but for some reason I would have preferred to carry the false knowledge of them together around oo. I think that picture would have been better for my warped mind.. but damn! Never say never.. @kimi @Hawken people go from being friends to more.

My sentiments exactly. In my head, they are still same kimi and hawken I spun a love web Around..☺ 

21 hours ago, Hipstar said:

Hmmmmmmmm.