Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches"

FlyJ

• Administrators

Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches – Femi Falana Mocks Pastor Adeboye
Human Rights Lawyer, Femi Falana has state that the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Enoch Adeboye is creating more business centres, not churches.

Copied

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators

Lol. Sadly this is the truth. 

With special prayers for tithing and seed offerings lol. Smh. 

...for my people perish for lack of understanding

The same way daddy freeze is coming for them. That is how one's church members just got him a private jet oo. These churches and pastors are just bunch of thieves .  

Useless brainless people messing up in the name of radicalism. Imagine the number of pastors on the employment basin of pastor Adeboye's  church at home and abroad and the multiplier effects on the world's economy, yet you stepped out to open your mouth to castigate an anointed vessel? Who's busy pursuing his own God given vision?! There are many lawyers, accountant and other professional under the employment of the church, i wonder how some people think, but I had  expected less from men who so not understand spiritual things, but yet  open that stench of hole they call a mouth to utter nonsense in the name of being "educated".

Spiritual matters are not meant to be analyzed by ordinary or mere men.

PS. Heathens don't quote me.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, scarlet said:

Useless brainless people messing up in the name of radicalism. Imagine the number of pastors on the employment basin of pastor Adeboye's  church at home and abroad and the multiplier effects on the world's economy, yet you stepped out to open your mouth to castigate an anointed vessel? Who's busy pursuing his own God given vision?! There are many lawyers, accountant and other professional under the employment of the church, i wonder how some people think, but I had  expected less from men who so not understand spiritual things, but yet  open that stench of hole they call a mouth to utter nonsense in the name of being "educated".

PS. Heathens don't quote me.

Thank You Very Much.

See when it comes to giving to the house of God or men of God, people need to realize that that those who do, do so for a reason.

I am a Christian and i so i will speak from a biblical POV.

From time immemorial, Christians have always apart from tithes and offerings, offered sacrifices to God when in need or as thanksgiving. Rams, goats, doves, you name it. Whatever it is that they had they gave to God as a form of supplication. Obviously the years of offering rams and the likes on altars are gone and now you have your special offerings and seeds. I don't see the difference.

The problem is people are focusing on how these men of God are spending the money forgetting that when Christians give, mostly tithes, they don't see it as giving to the men of God. They are giving God. Now if the man in charge of those funds decides to squander, that's his personal problem with God. I as a Christian have done my part which is to tithe. The rest is none of my business.

7 hours ago, scarlet said:

There are many lawyers, accountant and other professional under the employment of the church, i wonder how some people think, but I had  expected less from men who so not understand spiritual things, but yet  open that stench of hole they call a mouth to utter nonsense in the name of being "educated".

I hope you know that these churches are not taxed. The income realized/generated, properties and all other revenue generating activies are all tax exempted.  Put togheter the number of prayer houses abi 'business centers' and imagine the effects the money realized as tax will have on a developing economy  like Nigeria. What we have now is prayer houses cum business centres enjoying all the basic amenities provided by tax payers money including tax generated from liquor sales without any corporate responsibilities and please don't tell me they build schools. We all know how heavily monetized these schools are.

"Spiritual matters are not meant to be analyzed by ordinary or mere men." Yea touch not the anointed and do my prophet no harm. 

Well we're not analysing their 'spiritual matters' but economic activities

PS. I'm no Heathen. 

1 hour ago, Gimbiyya said:

I hope you know that these churches are not taxed. The income realized/generated, properties and all other revenue generating activies are all tax exempted.  Put togheter the number of prayer houses abi 'business centers' and imagine the effects the money realized as tax will have on a developing economy  like Nigeria. What we have now is prayer houses cum business centres enjoying all the basic amenities provided by tax payers money including tax generated from liquor sales without any corporate responsibilities and please don't tell me they build schools. We all know how heavily monetized these schools are.

"Spiritual matters are not meant to be analyzed by ordinary or mere men." Yea touch not the anointed and do my prophet no harm. 

Well we're not analysing their 'spiritual matters' but economic activities

PS. I'm no Heathen. 

Heathen as describe in Webster dictionary.

A person who does not belong to a widely held religion, (especially one who is not a Christian, Jew or Muslim) as regarded by those who do. Now do you genuinely identify with any of the inscription above? If no, aren't you a heathen? Because if you truly isn't, you wouldn't have spilled all of this bull crap you just did.

Since you have chosen to capitalize on projecting the church in a negative light, I won't engage/ indulge you in this conversation. 

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Oh no! @FlyJ what have you done :597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1:🙄☻

She did what most of them irreligious persons love to do best, which is back lashing the Church, femi talked about a lot not just Adeboye, he said other things that deals with the philosophy of backwardness.. Which I personally think is what's fundamentally wrong with our country, major example; he sited,  is what constitutes stealing in the eyes of western law and how it doesn't rhyme with the African philosophy of what ought to be stealing. When a serious theft occurs, we call it "money laundering" which in reality is stealing as the African mind is concerned.  But her main focus is the church and not how the legal system inherited from the White do not favour/ serves  us well... But no, let's over look the exploitation via siphoning  public funds by our leaders  and focus on how churches erect branches every where!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

See when it comes to giving to the house of God or men of God, people need to realize that that those who do, do so for a reason.

I am a Christian and i so i will speak from a biblical POV.

From time immemorial, Christians have always apart from tithes and offerings, offered sacrifices to God when in need or as thanksgiving. Rams, goats, doves, you name it. Whatever it is that they had they gave to God as a form of supplication. Obviously the years of offering rams and the likes on altars are gone and now you have your special offerings and seeds. I don't see the difference.

The problem is people are focusing on how these men of God are spending the money forgetting that when Christians give, mostly tithes, they don't see it as giving to the men of God. They are giving God. Now if the man in charge of those funds decides to squander, that's his personal problem with God. I as a Christian have done my part which is to tithe. The rest is none of my business.

You couldn't have said it better..

@scarlet Yes, I don't adhere with any of the Abrahamic religion and yes, I dont want to be identified as an heathen either especially since that word is use derogatorily by religious people. Just as I know you won't want to be called a Kuffar too because that's what a Muslim will call you.

50 minutes ago, scarlet said:

If no, aren't you a heathen? Because if you truly isn't, you wouldn't have spilled all of this bull crap you just did.

Ouch someone is getting all emotional. Lol. If you are so bittered and angered that I keep exposing the ills of religions and the fraudulent activities of these con men cum pastors. tell your Jesus to make me stop. 

• Administrators
2 hours ago, scarlet said:

She did what most of them irreligious persons love to do best, which is back lashing the Church, femi talked about a lot not just Adeboye, he said other things that deals with the philosophy of backwardness..

Isn't religion part of the bolded?

"Spiritual matters are not meant to be analyzed by ordinary or mere men."

This explains the philosophy of backwardness where people turn a blind eye to reality. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FlyJ said:

Isn't religion part of the bolded?

"Spiritual matters are not meant to be analyzed by ordinary or mere men."

This explains the philosophy of backwardness where people turn a blind eye to reality

Being biased aren't we? 

Let me make ask you a question,  quickly take a cursory look at  the problems in which he cited, we are facing in this country, amongst them which did you make emphasis more on?   Which has inflicted more degradation on our economy?  Which of them has keep over 85% percent of Nigerians in extreme destitution and abject penury? Which of the problems has kept us in this debilitating state we currently found ourselves in today's current day Nigeria? Which would you rather have annihilate and eradicate from the system?  Which?  I'd leave to answer the questions. But if you want to truthful to yourself,  you'd acknowledge the Church is the least of our problem, ( which I don't even see as one sef) and tackle, the more pressing  issues we face in this country..