Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

How Obvious Are You?

kimi

Question

• Moderators

How obvious do you think you are? Can someone just by looking at you tell that you are gay?

How high do you score on a scale of 1 - 10. 10 being that you're absolutely transparent gayparent:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

• Moderators

I honestly don't know. I tend to have this feeling that people can figure me out if they are themselves gay. Perhaps it's all in my head?

@Hawken help needed here

5 hours ago, kimi said:

I honestly don't know. I tend to have this feeling that people can figure me out if they are themselves gay. Perhaps it's all in my head?

@Hawken help needed here

Nehh... You are invisible and that works for me 😀

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Hawken said:

Nehh... You are invisible and that works for me 😀

Awwwh.... thanks baby.. muah muah muah 😚😙😁

4 hours ago, Gimbiyya said:

I'm so invisible. Who will ever imagine the girl always wrapped in hijab to be gay. 😁 haram! 

I don dey talk am since say all these hijab wearing girls can do and undo.

Rumour has it that girls with hijab don't wear undies..its all bare.Lol

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Ivyy said:

I don dey talk am since say all these hijab wearing girls can do and undo.

Rumour has it that girls with hijab don't wear undies..its all bare.Lol

Hahaha for easy access na. All we need do is raise the hijab and before you said jack we're already in clod 9 :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

35 minutes ago, Gimbiyya said:

Hahaha for easy access na. All we need do is raise the hijab and before you said jack we're already in clod 9 :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

Chain!

• Haha 1

If you are observant then I'm pretty transparent. I don't go out of my way to hide it or announce it either.

I tend to ogle chics, especially those endowed ones. I turn 360 degrees and follow the ass with my eyes till the girl finally leaves my view plus I have tomboys everywhere around me so....8percent

8 hours ago, Farida said:

For a bisexual femme, I think I’m completely undetectable which is not so cool. These girls don’t toast me☹️

Sorry 😀 but even as a tom, I don't get toasted much either. I just get a lot of looks and eyeing. I was at this wedding yesterday and this older woman was totally eyeing me. She even came over to strike a conversation but alas, I know her kids and I already have bae. So even when she asked I stop addressing her as "Ma" I continued lol

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Hawken said:

Sorry 😀 but even as a tom, I don't get toasted much either. I just get a lot of looks and eyeing. I was at this wedding yesterday and this older woman was totally eyeing me. She even came over to strike a conversation but alas, I know her kids and I already have bae. So even when she asked I stop addressing her as "Ma" I continued lol

Hahahahaha. Do you think she was so coming unto you though? I like to play naive with these things. 

14 hours ago, Hawken said:

Lol small world 

On 10/29/2017 at 10:43 AM, kimi said:

Hahahahaha. Do you think she was so coming unto you though? I like to play naive with these things. 

Lol I think she was scoping me, trying to get a feel.

Very obvious especially to lgbt.

But I did have a male soldier seriously try to hit on me at starbucks a couple of weeks ago. I thank the lgbt staff working there for not letting him purchase my drink and hold me up with his chat lines. They still try even when they know my preference. "You're too pretty to be like that."

On 10/27/2017 at 12:02 PM, RayBlac said:

I'm 10.

If you see me. Gbam! you will jes know😂😂😂

@RayBlac Ray, Ray..come and gimme a lil 'expo' 

missed you on here. Quit hiding will ya?