Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

I WILL LIKE TO SAY FINALLY MY BRETHREN

Finally am here! Woow!

First things first, l just want to appreciate the brains behind this forum. Coming up with this, your time and commitment to this vision, has made a lot of difference to a lot of girl's life. l just want to say thank you. You guys rock. I mean it.

I have been following trends in this forum for some time now, l want to say thanks to those girls that have been active and have always been on the spot light in this forum in the likes of Kim Kardashian(oops! Sorry l meant KIMI), VINA e.t.c You guys are really doing a great work not all dem girls wen dey walker pass like journey walker.

Well my name is Mena,  l just relocated to Abuja. I new here and new in town as well.
I am cool and a lovely person, but could be funny some times. 
I have a child and am going through a divorce. You have no worries bcos l have been separated from him for almost 2yrs.

I could pass for an advantage person but l am a very technical orientated person. I am a positive minded and at least honest person. I like taking relationship slowly.

Please don't be offended but l think these are my preferences:

RELATIONSHIP PREFERENCE:
1. Honest personality
2. Positive energy( l don't like negative energy around me)
3. Intelligent personality
4. Average in size or slim
5. Age 35 and above ( l have not dated girls far young, so l don't not know how well l can handle that.)
6. Finally, l Iike her girly girl.

FRIENDSHIP PREFERENCES:
1 TO 3 ABOVE.

Girls hope you don't mind, l was just trying to make the vision plain so that who so ever sees it can run with it 

Thanks for your understanding.

• Like 3

Awwwww. See detailed introduction and you know what you want exactly. 

Welcome to NL Mena, you are so gonna have fun here. Don't be like the others o, stay with us. Good luck with the divorce dear, and be strong.

50 minutes ago, vina said:

Awwwww. See detailed introduction and you know what you want exactly. 

Welcome to NL Mena, you are so gonna have fun here. Don't be like the others o, stay with us. Good luck with the divorce dear, and be strong.

Thanks @vina that is no issue out all, am done with that long ago. So am more than strong.

• Thanks 1
  • Moderators

Hahahaha. I like the run with the vision bit! Thanks for the celebrity recognition o... God go make you big. Lol.

Welcome aboard. Lovely, comprehensive and very straight gay to the point intro. 😁🙄

8 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha. I like the run with the vision bit! Thanks for the celebrity recognition o... God go make you big. Lol.

Welcome aboard. Lovely, comprehensive and very straight gay to the point intro. 😁🙄

:597f839311844_tw_grin1::597f839311844_tw_grin1:

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Amen, thanks @kimi nice to hear from you.

4 hours ago, MENA said:

Thanks @Farida a little, l prefer it creamy or red :597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:

Not bad. I do a bit of both. Whiskey & Vodka are my main shit tho. So now that we do something in common guess we can be friends. I’d like to think your first 3 got nothing on me. 

10 hours ago, Farida said:

Not bad. I do a bit of both. Whiskey & Vodka are my main shit tho. So now that we do something in common guess we can be friends. I’d like to think your first 3 got nothing on me. 

"I’d like to think your first 3 got nothing on me"?

l guess u r just trying to be funny.:597f81e9aa110_tw_anguished1:

6 hours ago, MENA said:

"I’d like to think your first 3 got nothing on me"?

l guess u r just trying to be funny.:597f81e9aa110_tw_anguished1:

Lol how’s that for trying to be funny? Did you laugh? No? Bet you didn’t perceive what I intended but oh well

44 minutes ago, Farida said:

Lol how’s that for trying to be funny? Did you laugh? No? Bet you didn’t perceive what I intended but oh well

"Bet you didn’t perceive what I intended but oh well" @Farida  No, pm me. Thanks.