Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community Γ—
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Which One do you Prefer?

FlyJ

• Administrators

rainbow-dildo-pride-silicone-dildo-sucti

41QUpDchHAL._SY450_.jpg

Let's play - Do you prefer using a dildo or bullet or both? Why would you pick one over the other?Β 

• Moderators

Aunty Flyj πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™‰Β :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Naaah.... I'm not a dildo girl. Bullet for me. Not a fan of penetration but with the uncertainties of life and the extents of sexual adventures, the future is bright. Lol

1 hour ago, vina said:

Biko can I be Oliver twist and ask for both? As in both simultaneously sef.

Β 

Wait, where are the anal plugs???

#flys fence

#grabsΒ herΒ pantΒ 

ComeΒ back here

Thanks forΒ the peace offering Β @vinaΒ uΒ canΒ nowΒ flyΒ theΒ fenceΒ inΒ peaceΒ infactΒ takeΒ ladderΒ so uΒ dontΒ breakΒ urΒ legs.Β NiceΒ doingΒ businessΒ with you:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

26 minutes ago, stargirluc said:

Thanks forΒ the peace offering Β @vinaΒ uΒ canΒ nowΒ flyΒ theΒ fenceΒ inΒ peaceΒ infactΒ takeΒ ladderΒ so uΒ dontΒ breakΒ urΒ legs.Β NiceΒ doingΒ businessΒ with you:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

What a perv. Lool. Happy sniffing o. #talking from the other side of the fence.

1 hour ago, Gimbiyya said:

I'm not a fan of d**ck. Real or detachable ones. Please what is bullet? How is it use?Β 

Thank God I am not the only one who isn't a fan of d*ck, either real or toy. Penetration doesn't make much senseΒ to me.Β 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, vina said:

What a perv. Lool. Happy sniffing o. #talking from the other side of the fence.

GoΒ awayΒ nowΒ abi uΒ DonΒ useΒ styleΒ deyΒ begΒ meΒ make IΒ returnΒ ur pant

If am with a girl, am with a girl. I don't want to have an image of a guy behind the d**ck(Toys).Β 

l just want to explore and enjoy the feminizeΒ :597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:

And mean while, l am of the ideology that if you say you're a lesbian and you use penetration toys, you'rdΒ Β not one but a bi-sexual. Believe it or not is just the truth. True lesbians do not enjoy penetration and they don't need a d**ck to have a wonderful sex.

If u want you can ask Shane.:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

so am not a fan ofΒ either.

6 minutes ago, MENA said:

Β 

And mean while, l am of the ideology that if you say you're a lesbian and you use penetration toys, you'rdΒ Β not one but a bi-sexual. Believe it or not is just the truth. True lesbians do not enjoy penetration and they don't need a d**ck to have a wonderful sex.

If u want you can ask Shane.:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

so am not a fan ofΒ either.

Aunty Mena, so I get married to a woman, and I like to see her strap me hard with a ten inch dildo, I'm not a lez? Ahn ahn, even after the marriage and kids, I'm not a lez? This world is cruel o. Β Chai.

23 minutes ago, vina said:

Aunty Mena, so I get married to a woman, and I like to see her strap me hard with a ten inch dildo, I'm not a lez? Ahn ahn, even after the marriage and kids, I'm not a lez? This world is cruel o. Β Chai.

Ha ha ha ha but the truth is that sexually, sorry dearly, you are @vinaΒ BiΒ :597f839311844_tw_grin1:Β because there will alwaysΒ  be that image of a Guy behind your ten inch dildoΒ :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Feminize is feminize!:597f83aa4cd9b_tw_kiss_closed1:

9 minutes ago, MENA said:

Ha ha ha ha but the truth is that sexually, sorry dearly, you are @vinaΒ BiΒ :597f839311844_tw_grin1:Β because there will alwaysΒ  be that image of a Guy behind your ten inch dildoΒ :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Feminize is feminize!:597f83aa4cd9b_tw_kiss_closed1:

Guy ke? No o, the image behind the dildo will be my amazing gf or wifey hitting all the right spots. I don't like guys sexually. I like girls. Fat girls, slim girls, girls wearing dildo, girls without dildo, girls with d**ck (intersex or Hermaphrodites as you call it), short girls, tall girls, black girls, white girls, old girls, girls with beards, pregnant girls. Wait. The only kind of girls I don't like are flat chested girls, if I wanted just nipples, I will date a dog.. wtf, I meant a guy.. lol, sour joke..

• Haha 1

:597f839311844_tw_grin1::597f839311844_tw_grin1::597f839311844_tw_grin1:Β @vinaΒ so, so funny! you made me laugh really loud!Β  So you will date a dog if is only for the nipple?:597f839311844_tw_grin1::597f839311844_tw_grin1:Β Your list is very broad, you know?

which means you can date a guy with boobs, l guess?

But my dear Vina, l still stand on my words, there is always an image of a guy behind the d***ck.Β :597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:

Β 

Β 

Β 

@MENAΒ some girls G spot is located inside their vaginal. It'll be unfair for them to not bang them with dildo or dicklike toys simply because they are lesbians. Those kind of girls need penetration to achieve toe curling orgasm. It doesn't change the fact that they are lesbians and will want to be screw by a girl.Β 

Simply because majority of lesbians don't like or derive pleasure from penetration doesn't mean that's the norm.Β 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gimbiyya said:

@MENAΒ some girls G spot is located inside their vaginal. It'll be unfair for them to not bang them with dildo or dicklike toys simply because they are lesbians. Those kind of girls need penetration to achieve toe curling orgasm. It doesn't change the fact that they are lesbians and will want to be screw by a girl.Β 

Simply because majority of lesbians don't like or derive pleasure from penetration doesn't mean that's the norm.Β 

@GimbiyyaΒ Dear we are saying the same thing. That's why such girls, with penetration G spot are Bi-sexual.Β Sorry but is the plain truth which has to be accepted.

ThereΒ is always the IMAGE OF A GUY BEHIND EVERY D**CK, AM SORRY TO SAΒ BUT A REAL LESBIAN DOES NOT NEED THAT.:597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:

12 minutes ago, MENA said:

ThereΒ is always the IMAGE OF A GUY BEHIND EVERY D**CK, AM SORRY TO SAΒ BUT A REAL LESBIAN DOES NOT NEED THAT.

Whoa you read their minds? What's wrong with a lesbian having the image of a guy behind a d**ck/dildo tho. A fake lesbian? Lol

Β 

Β 

4 minutes ago, Gimbiyya said:

Whoa you read their minds? What's wrong with a lesbian having the image of a guy behind a d**ck/dildo tho. A fake lesbian? Lol

Β 

Β 

Well not a fake lesbian, but are Bi sexual. Reason why, they can not achieve sexual satisfaction without penetration( which goes with the image behind). It must not has to be with a guy but the ideal behind it.

So l will like my girl friends here on that page to understand that and accept it.

That is just it.:597f83aa4cd9b_tw_kiss_closed1::597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:

OK, Ok,Β Ok, lemme sit right here and watchΒ thisΒ suspense filled dildoΒ movie.Β Starring..... Vina, Mena and Gimbiyya. Watch out for part 2.Β 

• Haha 1