Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Phewww! Finally!

one hell of a site!!!!!!!!!!!!... feels good to be here... am juliet(thats my name) whytek= whyte kettle, just a name i gave myself.... (weird huh?)....

hope to get something from the community....(who knows.. maybe my romeo).. lolest...

oh! and thanks kimi.. appreciate.. 

• Moderators

Welcome to NL whytek/Juliet 🙄☻. 

PS - you've typed your intro in the wrong box. You can click on 'edit topic' and Type instead in the largest box on your screen. You typed in the Tag box.

Alternatively, above my comment is an empty box with your username (whytek). Below your username you should see: +    Quote    Edit  simply click on 'edit' to fill in the blank space. 

At NL, we like newbies and are nice to them most of the time. Lol 

I wanted to say welcome for the longest time now, but I opened and saw blank sturvs.

Didn't even notice her error, just imagined she would be back to fill the blank.

Good eye @kimi , and cute Julie do the needful. I'm already hungry to know you. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, vina said:

I wanted to say welcome for the longest time now, but I opened and saw blank sturvs.

Didn't even notice her error, just imagined she would be back to fill the blank.

Good eye @kimi , and cute Julie do the needful. I'm already hungry to know you. 

What is 'sturvs' Vina?! 

On 11/11/2017 at 6:41 AM, whyteK said:

one hell of a site!!!!!!!!!!!!... feels good to be here... am juliet(thats my name) whytek= whyte kettle, just a name i gave myself.... (weird huh?)....

hope to get something from the community....(who knows.. maybe my romeo).. lolest...

oh! and thanks kimi.. appreciate.. 

Whytekettle? I wonder why you call yourself that. All the same, welcome to the NL community.

Hopefully, you would find your Romeo, after all, you are a Juliet.