Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Nigerian lady that deliberately loves to wet her pant all the time

FlyJ

I'm not shocked at all. people have even weirder fetishes so it's not new.

Some even love when others pee on them. A guy even said poop turns him on and I read that some people like being pooped on. 

Woh, every aboki with him kettle. Maybe the boyfriend likes the smell of pee.lol.

This type to give am head no go sweet o.

EWww! 

That's totally gross. 

And when I saw wetness, I thought it's the other kinda wetness, not knowing that it's urine. 

You are a walking stinking waste. 

Double Eww...i pity anyone that goes down on you. 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

EWww! 

That's totally gross. 

And when I saw wetness, I thought it's the other kinda wetness, not knowing that it's urine. 

You are a walking stinking waste. 

Double Eww...i pity anyone that goes down on you. 

Hahahaha. Where is the love? What does her private part and what she does with it affect you 😁

5 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha. Where is the love? What does her private part and what she does with it affect you 😁

Kimi..she brought it to my knowledge, so it does affect me.. Beeni!  Lol

For this urine business, there is no love..if she had said it wasn't  intentional, I woulda shown love and Empathy .. But for the fact that she wets her panties on purpose?  Mbanu..

Mamma Mia! Send this girl on exile to the land of people with urine fetish already. 

• Haha 1

Waoh! Wonders shall never end. Since is not a medical condition, so she doesn't even put people around her into consideration. That stinks?

if she love pee so much she should go dwell in public toilet.

Imagine travelling in an airconditional bus with that girl and she is sitting close to you for a six hours trip.

Two things will possibly happen to you,

1. Urine will run from her through the  sit to your pants.

2. The smell will upset you that you may end up feeling sick before the end of that trip. :597f81e9aa110_tw_anguished1::597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1:

• Moderators
51 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Kimi..she brought it to my knowledge, so it does affect me.. Beeni!  Lol

For this urine business, there is no love..if she had said it wasn't  intentional, I woulda shown love and Empathy .. But for the fact that she wets her panties on purpose?  Mbanu..

Mamma Mia! Send this girl on exile to the land of people with urine fetish already. 

Hahahaha... 

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, kimi said:

Truth is I was considering putting myself in her shoes for a day and wetting my own pant on purpose on the lord's sabath :597f83a10c1b1_tw_innocent1:

Yackkk. I go run from you o 🏍🏍🏍⛸

• Like 1

The moment I saw "loves to wet her pants all the time," i thought it was the juicy vijay kinda wetness sha! 

Well, ain't really surprised, different people with different stuffs. If you ask me now, Nigerians will come for her saying she needs deliverance or some pervert pastor to lay his hands on that pant. 

• 1 year later...