Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Let's play - Rep Your City

FlyJ

Lagos, the land of opportunities..

In Lagos you can sell anything and people would buy. 

The hustle and bustle never ends.. 

The never ending gridlock..

And the parties? Ain't no party like a Lagos Party.we can turn up like whaaaat? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kimi said:

The genuine hustle of its residents. Loads of hardworking folks across all cadres in #Lasgidi

Eko o ni baajè o :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

O ba'je ti. 

My city has swag. Our old women don't hear nothing, they swag up and slay along with the youth.

In my city, you don't call an old woman mummy, or Mama, she will tell you she's not your mother. Call her babe and compliment her leggings and Rihanna hair style.

In my city we party hard, the young boys hustle and our young girls are hustling in Yankee. My city is tight and fun and beautiful. I'm full blood. 

2 hours ago, vina said:

My city has swag. Our old women don't hear nothing, they swag up and slay along with the youth.

In my city, you don't call an old woman mummy, or Mama, she will tell you she's not your mother. Call her babe and compliment her leggings and Rihanna hair style.

In my city we party hard, the young boys hustle and our young girls are hustling in Yankee. My city is tight and fun and beautiful. I'm full blood. 

Damn this discription fit well with Edo state. About the slaying old women, I have a particular area in Edo state in mind. These old women from that regioin can insult your ancestors if you dare refer to them as 'mama' lol. While others see 'mama' as sign of respect, these women see it as derogatory. :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

15 minutes ago, Gimbiyya said:

Damn this discription fit well with Edo state. About the slaying old women, I have a particular area in Edo state in mind. These old women from that regioin can insult your ancestors if you dare refer to them as 'mama' lol. While others see 'mama' as sign of respect, these women see it as derogatory. :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

Lwkmd. One odeku for you, with Fresh fish pepper soup. Lool

• Haha 1

The commercial city where you can live like a king regardless of the size of your income. Eat shawarma, gurasa, burabusko, suya, kilishi, dabun nama, masa...through out the month even when your income is below the minimum wage. The city where understanding their local dialect is the beginning of wisdom. 

Kano ta dabo. Kano tumbi giwa, ko da me ka zo, anfi ka. 

Jaytown baby!! We don’t play with tha booze! We drink but don’t get drunk. It’s our talent lol. We got the best weather yo! Vegetables, food, name it fam. Tiri gbosa for my land 😄🙌🏿

On 11/16/2017 at 10:42 PM, Farida said:

Jaytown baby!! We don’t play with tha booze! We drink but don’t get drunk. It’s our talent lol. We got the best weather yo! Vegetables, food, name it fam. Tiri gbosa for my land 😄🙌🏿

I hear say na ogogoro b morning water/chimney  for this weather na true?

On Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 7:45 PM, vina said:

That sounds like a riddle.

Benin city, l guess?:597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:

13 minutes ago, vina said:

Oya I owe you one.  I keep My promises. Abuja Here I come.

Really? It will be a honour to meet some day, because you are one of the best entertainer in NL. So am sure to have a good Laugh.:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

18 minutes ago, MENA said:

Really? It will be a honour to meet some day, because you are one of the best entertainer in NL. So am sure to have a good Laugh.:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

Hahaha. Now I'm blushing. thanks O, will let you know.

My city, is a city where cost of living is outrageously expansive, it takes you to work in an oil company to be able afford decent basic life needs,  the air sometimes is polluted with carbon monoxide and some hazardous chemicals substances due to petrochemical waste from industries, which most indigenes collect money and suffers health implications,  rather than sue the said company. a city teeming with high rate of teenage pregnancy,  also a place where the educational system is in shambles and deteriorating in quite, an alarming rate.  even though they are not amongst the educational disadvantages states in the country: there's no zeal whatsoever towards education, they rather farm, earn quick money, drink alcohol, and chase women. not forgetting the full blooded family men, who take great pleasure  lazing  around not wanting to work, yet breeds malnourished, uncared children. A city where mosquito's feast on you mercilessly at night and black flies during day.  We may be the honey well of this  great nation, but  we are undeveloped, stark illiterates, most of the natives lives in adject penury, we also lack basic infrastructures, like equipped health centers, standard schools, mall, etc. 

Asides the excess fresh fish, bole(plantain) which comes handy but still quite unaffordable sef. I don't love /like anything here. 

1 hour ago, scarlet said:

My city, is a city where cost of living is outrageously expansive, it takes you to work in an oil company to be able afford decent basic life needs,  the air sometimes is polluted with carbon monoxide and some hazardous chemicals substances due to petrochemical waste from industries, which most indigenes collect money and suffers health implications,  rather than sue the said company. a city teeming with high rate of teenage pregnancy,  also a place where the educational system is in shambles and deteriorating in quite, an alarming rate.  even though they are not amongst the educational disadvantages states in the country: there's no zeal whatsoever towards education, they rather farm, earn quick money, drink alcohol, and chase women. not forgetting the full blooded family men, who take great pleasure  lazing  around not wanting to work, yet breeds malnourished, uncared children. A city where mosquito's feast on you mercilessly at night and black flies during day.  We may be the honey well of this  great nation, but  we are undeveloped, stark illiterates, most of the natives lives in adject penury, we also lack basic infrastructures, like equipped health centers, standard schools, mall, etc. 

Asides the excess fresh fish, bole(plantain) which comes handy but still quite unaffordable sef. I don't love /like anything here. 

Your city is either warri or port Harcourt.i've lived in both cities, and I hated every hour and day spent there.. :597f839311844_tw_grin1:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Your city is either warri or port Harcourt.i've lived in both cities, and I hated every hour and day spent there.. :597f839311844_tw_grin1:

Nope, Bayelsa. 

2 minutes ago, scarlet said:

Nope, Bayelsa. 

Oh really?

And I have heard bayelsa is really nice though. Never been there, Just passed through, but I'd love to visit there someday.

Bayelsa has got many similarities with warri.

On 11/20/2017 at 4:53 PM, Ivyy said:

Oh really?

And I have heard bayelsa is really nice though. Never been there, Just passed through, but I'd love to visit there someday.

Bayelsa has got many similarities with warri.

Bayelsa is far from nice. Asides tranquility which you'd  enjoy in quantum volume,  every other thing here sucks. 

• Sad 1