Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

please advice

Guest Blackychan

Guest Blackychan

Hi all. I am a regular on NL but I decide to be anonymous to thrash out this issue because it's sensitive.

Here goes, there is someone I like on NL. I am in love with her, I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't dream without seeing her face. No I havnt seen her but I imagined a face for her.  Tis person always toks about being in a relationship Buh i think dey haff broke up now.

How can I join with this person? Should I just said it? Let me not go end died in silent. Please help.

Guest mamalet
9 minutes ago, Guest Blackychan said:

Hi all. I am a regular on NL but I decide to be anonymous to thrash out this issue because it's sensitive.

Here goes, there is someone I like on NL. I am in love with her, I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't dream without seeing her face. No I havnt seen her but I imagined a face for her.  Tis person always toks about being in a relationship Buh i think dey haff broke up now.

How can I join with this person? Should I just said it? Let me not go end died in silent. Please help.

Hehehe, is d person u are in love with a creative writer on NL? 

Just say it. Worst u can get is a No and it's better than dying in silence oh

Guest Megamind

Hmmm.... it's a tough one. But if you are losing sleep over how you feel about her, I would say go for it and let her know. 

The best that would happen is that she will be available and be willing to give it a go. The worst that could occur is that you will sleep better after you must have gotten it off your chest 😊

Let her know k... privately o. Otherwiae, people here shall be waiting eagerly to have a filled day laughing. Lol

Guest Blackychan
21 minutes ago, Guest Megamind said:

Hmmm.... it's a tough one. But if you are losing sleep over how you feel about her, I would say go for it and let her know. 

The best that would happen is that she will be available and be willing to give it a go. The worst that could occur is that you will sleep better after you must have gotten it off your chest 😊

Let her know k... privately o. Otherwise, people here shall be waiting eagerly to have a filled day laughing. Lol

So you are saying, you have Let everyone you have A Crush on know? Come on girl

Guest Blackychan
1 hour ago, Guest mamalet said:

Hehehe, is d person u are in love with a creative writer on NL? 

Just say it. Worst u can get is a No and it's better than dying in silence oh

You sha Wants To know the person. Her name's Start With The Eight letter of the alphabet. 

15 minutes ago, Guest Blackychan said:

You sha Wants To know the person. Her name's Start With The Eight letter of the alphabet. 

Are you serious!? Who are you?! 

Guest ChickRun
7 hours ago, Guest Blackychan said:

Even as anonymous, you no fit talk the pesin name? How we wan take epp you na?

Guest mamalet

Yes oh. No crime in knowing ba? Eight letter of the alphabet is.. ABCDEFGH... H...That is Hawken????  Toh, Hawken is hooked na. Who else starts with H? Or is it her real name that starts with H?

Guest mamalet
7 hours ago, Guest Miranda said:

I have a crush too o. I love you crush. I may never be able to tell you that though.

Is that so??? :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1: I am looking for someone to crush on too.:597f81f5746e6_tw_bawling1: Should I crush on you? *goes down on one knee* *coughs*  Miranda darling, will you be my anonymous crush? Pls say yes:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Guest mamalet
1 hour ago, Guest ChickRun said:

Even as anonymous, you no fit talk the pesin name? How we wan take epp you na?

HAbi... berra talk oh*winks*

Guest Blackychan

It's not Hawken. Just wanted to play small. It's Flyj. I imagine how me and Flyj Childrin wee look like. I even think of our wedding. Don't tell her o, I just come here to do anonymous something ni. This one is morethan crunch o, anytime I see her threads, my mind go gibigibigbi 

Guest Megamind
2 minutes ago, Guest Blackychan said:

It's not Hawken. Just wanted to play small. It's Flyj. I imagine how me and Flyj Childrin wee look like. I even think of our wedding. Don't tell her o, I just come here to do anonymous something ni. This one is morethan crunch o, anytime I see her threads, my mind go gibigibigbi 

Hahahahahahahaha...  like this. Thanks for being honest jare. Send her a pm and see how it goes.... 

With these things, you never can tell

Guest mamalet
19 minutes ago, Guest Blackychan said:

Naughty geh, it's adult like me that u wer using to play abi?:597f839311844_tw_grin1:Issaiit. Back to important matters, so it's one of my babylets u are 'crunching' on abii? That's good.. I v noted it. U are crush numba 1. Crush number 2 I am waiting for you to signify.

2 hours ago, Guest mamalet said:

She is serious fa! Does any of your names start with H? 

Can't you see my name, it starts with a "H" 😂

Guest Blackychan
55 minutes ago, Guest Megamind said:

Hahahahahahahaha...  like this. Thanks for being honest jare. Send her a pm and see how it goes.... 

With these things, you never can tell

Am Afraid O. She wee nur replied. It's a Crunch. I Wee always Love her o but I am Scerd. 

Guest Megamind
1 minute ago, Guest Blackychan said:

Am Afraid O. She wee nur replied. It's a Crunch. I Wee always Love her o but I am Scerd. 

Hahahahahaha. You are one hilarious somebody

Guest mamalet
29 minutes ago, Guest Haha said:

Can't you see my name, it starts with a "H" 😂

Sowee jare, I dee nor see it.  I was busy trying to open crusher and crushee list.

Guest ChickRun

Agindingbi nko? Make you tell am then. Oya FlyJ come and carry your crunch.

Guest Geestring

When your crush has a crush they are crushing on. I Beth flyg got eye somewhere else. And I'd really appreciate if she go with this anonymous crush. 

Guest Blackychan
3 hours ago, Guest Geestring said:

When your crush has a crush they are crushing on. I Beth flyg got eye somewhere else. And I'd really appreciate if she go with this anonymous crush. 

God Wee bless You my dear. If na crass I go crase For this love.