Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Your NL Crush

Guest ChickRun

Guest Megachickn
Just now, Guest Blackychan said:

The person I crunch on is Flyj, but I'm too black, she wee nur like me. Who will help me tell her?

Hahahahaha. She will like you. She loves her women just as her chocolates i.e. duduyemi women 😁

Guest Blackychan
1 hour ago, Guest Megachickn said:

Hahahahakiha. She will like you. She loves her women just as her chocolates i.e. duduyemi women 😁

How Did you knew. I hope your eye is nur on her body. I can Killed o. Leave Her alone

The girl I'm crushing on here is Scarlet. Damn that chick get content. I love her. But to tell her hard me die. I see she get her eyes on someone else. Choi this life can be so unfair. :597f81e9aa110_tw_anguished1: 

Guest HARMONY

Even myself I have been crunching on  a particular someone for months, her is a creative writer and also her is sm1 dat is veri very dearest  to my heart😩 Does any 1 have tissue to borrow me  Cus am getting all emotional.....:597f81f5746e6_tw_bawling1:  dnt know if she is a MISS or a MRS.

7 hours ago, Guest Bress said:

The girl I'm crushing on here is Scarlet. Damn that chick get content. I love her. But to tell her hard me die. I see she get her eyes on someone else. Choi this life can be so unfair. :597f81e9aa110_tw_anguished1: 

I know who you are! 😈😈

Guest Blackychan
23 hours ago, Guest HARMONY said:

Even myself I have been crunching on  a particular someone for months, her is a creative writer and also her is sm1 dat is veri very dearest  to my heart😩 Does any 1 have tissue to borrow me  Cus am getting all emotional.....:597f81f5746e6_tw_bawling1:  dnt know if she is a MISS or a MRS.

Dearest To your heartS abi, you haff Slip With Her, before So y u still crunching. Find another crunch jor.

Guest Anonymous
1 hour ago, Guest cookie said:

Lol

I was crushing on two babes,i was trying to decide who to pick&then they decided to date each other:597f82538c2cb_tw_confounded1:

Yeeeiii, this one weak me. A quick question, how did you know they are dating each other? 

They said so,according to d piece they did for each other.i was shocked when i saw d their post,but mehn I wouldn't mind a threesome with those two:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Guest Megachickn
32 minutes ago, Guest cookie said:

They said so,according to d piece they did for each other.i was shocked when i saw d their post,but mehn I wouldn't mind a threesome with those two:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Ehn ehn... is that so. I can solve this puzzle. The duo have to be majesty and disney :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

I remember all too well the poems... ☻

Guest Anonymous
13 minutes ago, Guest Megachickn said:

Ehn ehn... is that so. I can solve this puzzle. The duo have to be majesty and disney :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

I remember all too well the poems... ☻

He he he, I'm seeing tinz. 

1 hour ago, Guest cookie said:

I hope you know NL girls can play too much. So my sister in the Lord, don't be discouraged. 

Megachickn

Yea u got that,its Majesty and Disney.omo that majesty girl no waste time o.I sha wish them well,they seem like a lasting couple.