Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Your NL Crush

Guest ChickRun

Guest Miranda

I keep falling for those that are taken, I wish them happiness though but just know that if they ever dare to break your hearts, I will be here with my arms wide open. Xoxo

Guest Anonymous
15 hours ago, Guest Miranda said:

I keep falling for those that are taken, I wish them happiness though but just know that if they ever dare to break your hearts, I will be here with my arms wide open. Xoxo

Eeyaaa!! Sorry dear. 

I have a crush on Ivvy. She's light skinned, doesn't use a lot of make up and has a smooth face. Her diction is good and she comes across as a great conversationalist. I don't have power, so if you are single, currently not catching feelings for anybody and wouldn't mind a little chat, please reply to this shameless ad and let me know.

Ps To any extra person who attempts to jump in her DM's after this post under the guise of "na me be R.M.E", don't even try it. We are not dating yet, but i am already possessive. And God may or may not punish you. Depending on my mood the day she tells me you jumped into her DM's. Relax... shes going to tell me. Its going to be bedroom talk.

Pss Biko, Ivvy, i use God beg take you, even if you are not single, or you have or are currently catching feelings for someone else, reply still. Don't let anybody stop you from meeting the love of your life.

Hahaha :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:, very funny

You already know what she looks like, so why are you now wasting time typing plenty here as an anonymous. Or you're indirectly telling some persons to back off. Lol