Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

why NL girls like to form. They wee nur replied PM.

Guest Blackychan

Guest Blackychan

I send pm to all of them, but they wee nur replied. They wee form for me. I ask for their number, they wee nur give. I wondered if I Wee eat their number or bbm pim if they give me o. 

NL girls is bad o, you Poole should stop form. Blacky just won be your friend. That is why me I even fear to message my crunch, she wee nur replied. I Wee soon make money o, replied my pm now if not I Wee blocked you. mtwwwww..

Guest mamalet
22 minutes ago, Guest Blackychan said:

I send pm to all of them, but they wee nur replied. They wee form for me. I ask for their number, they wee nur give. I wondered if I Wee eat their number or bbm pim if they give me o. 

NL girls is bad o, you Poole should stop form. Blacky just won be your friend. That is why me I even fear to message my crunch, she wee nur replied. I Wee soon make money o, replied my pm now if not I Wee blocked you. mtwwwww..

Hehehehehehe, I like you Blackychan. Don't worry they wee reply you. They want to do shakara small.

Guest Megachickn
24 minutes ago, Guest Blackychan said:

Hahahahaha. Girls will be girls sadly lol. All the best with it. You are hilarious as hell lol