Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

PLAY GROUND

Guest HARMONY

Guest HARMONY

Mehn! This anonymous section is just a play ground o! The main thing is inside the Thread! Pls AdmIn sneak me in 4 just a day now you know,its been long o!  😂 what am I doing here self let me come and be going inside myself!!!!!! 😈

Guest Blackychan

Don't go o. Run to me. I Wee tell admin to add you to the group fast. I see you type like girl with big yansh. 

Guest HARMONY
5 hours ago, Guest Blackychan said:

Don't go o. Run to me. I Wee tell admin to add you to the group fast. I see you type like girl with big yansh. 

Hmmmm😂😂thanks for the false hope o! Btw I won't run to you Would definately love to run under you🙅Wat ya say? 

Guest Blackychan

Ah Yepa!!! This girl dey scatter my Dada. Give me your registration number let me work this admission for you. Admin must verify you. Let me get ready for you to came under..

Guest HARMONY
21 minutes ago, Guest Blackychan said:

Ah Yepa!!! This girl dey scatter my Dada. Give me your registration number let me work this admission for you. Admin must verify you. Let me get ready for you to came under..

😂😂😂 lwkmd

• 7 months later...
Guest Shantella

So, I say make I resurrect this thread na.

Soooooo, **clicks tongue**, first of all, I want to say that I really love this anon section, ayaya...mmmm. You can just do crazy things, talk rubbish without people kn

Guest Shantella

Nawa ooooo...my phone has chop winch....the post above this one posted by itself without my approval. Sha I wee kentinue.

Soooo, as I was saying. I like this anonymous section, liiiiiike, you ken jes post funny sturvs or you fit just dey talk rubbish, like I'm doing right now. (See you! You're saying, "thank god you know". Thank god I know what? If it's rubbish why you come dey read am?)

Anyways, sorry for that interruption. I was saying that nobody wee know who you are except for the witches and wizards wet dey this place wey their work na to reason who fit type like this and who no fit. Hahaha hahaha. Na una sabi. This bobo you dey see so, no send.

Anyways! But wait o. Na who be this dequeen for this forum. That babe is quite creative. Drafting all sorts of topics to entertain us with. Please, De baby, what say you about us doing the kuruku chacha?😉😉

Anyways! Soooooo... What do I even want to say again? Ehen! But why is this site not that active again na? After someborri caused somerin, things jes changed. Or una dey with unaselves, Doing the kuruku chacha?

Anyways! That would be good. Ah!🙆 jes look at me!🙆, I've forgotten why I came here. I need a job oooooo, any one you people can help me with, blow job, sex job, kissing job, oral sex job etc is not allowed except the pay is up to a million.

Ewo! You won't believe it. I suddenly feel sleepy. So, happy sleeping to all you night walkers.

Before that....I have a riddle for you all:

I am a word that starts with e and ends with e but has only one letter inside. (I know how brilliant you all are...kudos)

Looking forward to reading your replies...or not. ***chuckles***

I didn't proofread this. But why am I saying this. Anyways! Y'all should read it and provide feedback.

😚😚