Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Am I normal

Guest Big ass

Guest Big ass

Thanks for the advice. After going for a check up and I ended up sucking the doctors breast when she bent over to check my vitals , I realized am normal. I just like doing naughty things

On 22/11/2017 at 2:11 AM, Guest Big ass said:

Thanks for the advice. After going for a check up and I ended up sucking the doctors breast when she bent over to check my vitals , I realized am normal. I just like doing naughty things

What? Lol too crazy. So what happened next

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Onyxx
On 11/22/2017 at 2:11 AM, Guest Big ass said:

Wow DAT was crazy and risky. What if she was straight? U really at sometin else 

Guest Big ass

My dear she kept putting them boobs in my face I teased her a little and she giggled so I knew she was game. 

Guest Curious
Just now, Guest Big ass said:

My dear she kept putting them boobs in my face I teased her a little and she giggled so I knew she was game. 

You mean in the hospital? Like in those cozplay BeHoly stuff😮

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ebony
On 22/11/2017 at 2:11 AM, Guest Big ass said:

LOL wow,