Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

What Did Y'all Have For Lunch

kimi

• Moderators

Mehn... I have had this craving for peppersoup since last week. Then today the list increased to muffins and small chops and a fizzy drink.

Today was the day all dreams would come true... :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:! Had them all + hot beverage! In exception of the drink... 

My stomach is swollen like a ball and I shall soon be on my way to go buy me a drink.... :597f83aa4cd9b_tw_kiss_closed1:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kimi said:

Fizzy drink ✔ who knew Limca still existed? :597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1:

Hehehe.. 

Muffins? Do you know what a muffin top is? Lay off those muffins..:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

Limca still exists. Coca-Cola has taken over. It's not like the original limca of my childhood days that tasted like lemonade. This limca is too sugary. Remember gold spot and parle soda? 

4 hours ago, vina said:

As I type, there is Limca in our fridge. Sure still exists

Send that limca over now now.. :597f839311844_tw_grin1:

Thank Goodness I won the fight against soda. 

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Ivyy said:

I had basmati rice, with goat meat stew. The stew is basira style. With palm oil and more onions and iru than anyone can bear. Lol

Heavenly! Now you've made me hungry... ☹ Lol

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Hehehe.. 

Muffins? Do you know what a muffin top is? Lay off those muffins..:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

Limca still exists. Coca-Cola has taken over. It's not like the original limca of my childhood days that tasted like lemonade. This limca is too sugary. Remember gold spot and parle soda? 

As in... I knew something was off about it. I couldn't even drink half of the bottle.

Goldspot was my all time fave and the the gdspot fruity if I couldn't get hold of the original. 

Tandy had to be my favourite soft drink. Then there was Crush too... wonder what happened to them all... :597f825672f73_tw_confused1:

34 minutes ago, vina said:

Okay, you guys are like officially old. Wtf!! Gold spot Ke.

@Ivyy you are off soda, don't be tempted bae..

Hahahahah! We are not mates ooo. You don't know Gold spot? From now on don't address me by name. :597f839311844_tw_grin1:

Iffa hear..

Okay, you can keep the limca. 

4 hours ago, kimi said:

As in... I knew something was off about it. I couldn't even drink half of the bottle.

Goldspot was my all time fave and the the gdspot fruity if I couldn't get hold of the original. 

Tandy had to be my favourite soft drink. Then there was Crush too... wonder what happened to them all... :597f825672f73_tw_confused1:

Oh.. Good Ol' crush.. 

3 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Oh my! 

Grilled Crocker fish or cat fish is everything.with pepper sauce and fries. :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Lol absolutely! That's exactly what I had! Grilled Croaker fish that is. 😊

• Moderators
46 minutes ago, scarlet said:

Plantain pepper soup.

Yay. This is what I want to have tomorrow or the day after or the day after that... :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kimi said:

Yay. This is what I want to have tomorrow or the day after or the day after that... :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Lol.. 

That's how I am with beans.. I'll say, I'll cook beans tomorrow, and tomorrow comes, I'd say it's the next day, and it never ends. 

Been craving a particular kind  of beans porridge, but I haven't gotten around to cooking it. 

I shall overcome.. Someday. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, scarlet said:

Plantain pepper soup.

Plantain pepper soup though.. I haven't had that. But I've had yam pepper soup.i like my yam pepper soup better than anyone else's..