Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Make-Up: Some Or None At All

kimi

• Moderators

Are you a make-up typa girl? How heavy do you like to go if you are?

Do you have a preference when it comes to dating: Do you like your girl with make-up or without? How big a role does it play for you when it comes to attraction?

Don't tell lies here o... 😁 :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

I'm not a make-up type. I do not make up, at all. The day I remember I made up was my brother's wedding which was some 6years ago. 

To my girl, I love her the way she is. She doesn't make up and I haven't seen her on make up, although I have seen some cute pictures of her on make up.

I don't like make-ups. That shii dey lie abeg. Plus if I wan kiss, na to dey chop Mary Kay and some lipsticks, I no dey. 

• Haha 1

Makeups enhances a woman's beauty but l don't like them  heavy.

Some people wear heavy makeup to cover problem areas of their face. If so l wouldn't mind.

l love girly girls, so l love make ups and l do make ups as well:597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:

Just get pucci and big breast. The rest I dont care.

For me though I do light make up to cover the imperfections I have, if I didn't have those, I wouldn't even bother. If you won like me, like me, if you  no like me, Oyo. Nobody cares. 

I love make-up. I wears light one. I love to see girls in light make-up mehn the thing dey make us fine jor. Even if na just lipstick, sha apply. It makes the lips sexy and inviting. 

7 minutes ago, vina said:

Just get pucci and big breast. The rest I dont care. 

Lool you and pucci sha. True I can't trade these for anything 

Oh I like make-up. Though, I don't really mind if it's heavy or light but then, I'd rather she saves the heavy for functions. 

Natural beauty is still a winner though. 

29 minutes ago, Gimbiyya said:

Lool you and pucci sha. True I can't trade these for anything 

Lool. That's Why I sent that Bday Msg Nw. I know your tongue will be on overdrive.

14 minutes ago, vina said:

Lool. That's Why I sent that Bday Msg Nw. I know your tongue will be on overdrive.

Hahahahah you get the gist! 

I'm not a makeup person..

I've always been a natural girl..my face is very smooth, and makeup seems to be too much stress for me..

Lol..truth is I cannot make up to save my life. I have given up on trying to draw my brows. 

Some days, I use just powder, eyeliner, and lipstick. Some days, I use nothing at all.

I don't have a preference when it comes to dating.. Makeup up or no make up, it doesn't really matter to me.as long as your face is pleasing to my eyes, then it's A-okay.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Teewhy said:

I'm not a make-up type. I do not make up, at all. The day I remember I made up was my brother's wedding which was some 6years ago. 

To my girl, I love her the way she is. She doesn't make up and I haven't seen her on make up, although I have seen some cute pictures of her on make up.

I don't like make-ups. That shii dey lie abeg. Plus if I wan kiss, na to dey chop Mary Kay and some lipsticks, I no dey. 

Lol.. No harm in tasting lip stick though. 

For me, There is nothing more refreshing than kissing a beautiful pink or red lips.. My lips are pale red, and it turns blood red when I kiss.. I like girls with same lips. But that's no criteria for me. Who red lips epp?

16 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

For me, There is nothing more refreshing than kissing a beautiful pink or red lips.. My lips are pale red, and it turns blood red when I kiss.. I like girls with same lips. But that's no criteria for me. Who red lips epp?

Haha, I like them natural, very natural. However, I do not condemn make-up totally, but if you wanna, make it light, very light.

Some girls wear heavy make-ups inside heat with sweats all over, I always pity them. Ko easy to be fine sha! 

32 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Lemme Goan Buy pink Lip balm. We must kiss tire. 

12 minutes ago, Teewhy said:

Haha, I like them natural, very natural. However, I do not condemn make-up totally, but if you wanna, make it light, very light.

Some girls wear heavy make-ups inside heat with sweats all over, I always pity them. Ko easy to be fine sha! 

Hahahahahah! It's a woman's woman's world.. With makeup that is.. 

You are the one pitying them for nothing oo, they see it as nothing..:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

14 minutes ago, vina said:

Lemme Goan Buy pink Lip balm. We must kiss tire. 

No no no.. Pink lip balm is artificial.. I was referring to natural lips mi Lady.. 

Don't worry, if I kiss you, your lips would turn red.. 

8 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

No no no.. Pink lip balm is artificial.. I was referring to natural lips mi Lady.. 

Don't worry, if I kiss you, your lips would turn red.. 

Woh, Ma doe e Kpa. Hehehehe.

23 minutes ago, vina said:

Woh, Ma doe e Kpa. Hehehehe.

In *teewhy's voice*.. Jesu!!!

Pls translate. For teewhy to have screamed Jesu, Vina, you don did it this time, oya spill.. :597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1:

1 hour ago, vina said:

Lwkmd.  abeg let me fly fence here.

I will soon build that fence higher than it is so you won't be able to fly the fence at will.. :597f839311844_tw_grin1:

You keep flying the fence anyhow cos it's a dwarf fence abi?  Don't worry, by the time I'm done lifting it up, I'd want to see how you can scale through..  

8 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Ssk wSill soon build that fence higher than it is so you won't be able to fly the fence at will.. :597f839311844_tw_grin1:

You keep flying the fence anyhow cos it's a dwarf fence abi?  Don't worry, by the time I'm done lifting it up, I'd want to see how you can scale through..  

Is like You don't know me o. Go and Ask Of me in Fgc O, nobody fly fence reach Me. Lmao. #flys high fence.

• 1 year later...
On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 8:38 AM, kimi said:

Do you have a preference when it comes to dating: Do you like your girl with make-up or without? How big a role does it play for you when it comes to attraction?

I sometimes use light eyeliner. I can date a girl using none to light make-up. Perhaps heavy on special occasions such as Halloween.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 11/20/2017 at 11:09 AM, Txunamy said:

I'm not a makeup person..

I've always been a natural girl..my face is very smooth, and makeup seems to be too much stress for me..

Lol..truth is I cannot make up to save my life. I have given up on trying to draw my brows. 

Some days, I use just powder, eyeliner, and lipstick. Some days, I use nothing at all.

I don't have a preference when it comes to dating.. Makeup up or no make up, it doesn't really matter to me.as long as your face is pleasing to my eyes, then it's A-okay.

A natural goddess 😍

• Like 1

On 11/20/2017 at 5:38 PM, kimi said:

I do love make-up but I find it stressful as well, so I rarely apply them. I especially love to use eyeliners and mascara; eyes be popping...lol

Dating preference - I really don't mind, it doesn't make one more or less attractive to me.