Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

A LETTER TO VINA

Guest MINAJ

DEAR VINA

I write you this letter of mine to express my ardent likeness for you.it has been months now have been cruching on you,yes! everything about you, your writing and your stories always burst my mendula 😥.

Last week the thought of you almost gave me heart attack.

You see! Becos of your thought in my mind today again I almost break my leg and I now look at my self and ask my self  this question in my mind, IS THIS ME!!

How can I be falling for some1 I have not used this my korokoro eyes to see? Mogbe!!!!! 🙆

And Becos of this I am inviting The verified members of NL to help me conveyance this my heart warming letter to her!!! Let her come and tell me what I have done to her to deserve this kind of HEART PURNISHMENT!!!!! 

Guest Megamind

Hahahaha. I'm totally loving this section o...

Ehn ehn.... Vina please o... your attention is required here 🤗 I want to eat party rice.

Wow! This is a serious something!

My eyes have seen, my ears have heard, my mouth will talk about the sweetness of NL!

Vina, please, where art thou... There is an open letter addressed to you. I think I should call it open confession of love!

2 hours ago, Guest MINAJ said:

everything about you, your writing and your stories always burst my mendula 😥.

Tell me, does her stories make your heart beat faster? ☺️

Ehn remember to request for picture first thing after she don gree to chat with you oo ehen! We don't want to hear "dear Amanda I was crunching on a girl only to discover she's not my type after seeing her picture. Now I don't know what to do".

Oya oo Vina your trap have catch meat. Coman anza. 

Guest Blackychan

Ah, this one is nur serious o, you cannot crunch on me abi. I hear am say Vina get gehfriend o. My sister no kee urself by urself. All these NL gehs are pride and they form, she wee nur even replied you.

7 hours ago, Guest Bress said:

Ehn remember to request for picture first thing after she don gree to chat with you oo ehen! We don't want to hear "dear Amanda I was crunching on a girl only to discover she's not my type after seeing her picture. Now I don't know what to do".

Oya oo Vina your trap have catch meat. Coman anza. 

Hahaha... You are a funny somebody. That's a good point, though. 

8 hours ago, Guest Megamind said:

Hahahaha. I'm totally loving this section o...

Ehn ehn.... Vina please o... your attention is required here 🤗 I want to eat party rice.

And that party rice you shall eat!!! 

Guest Megamind
7 hours ago, Guest Blackychan said:

Ah, this one is nur serious o, you cannot crunch on me abi. I hear am say Vina get gehfriend o. My sister no kee urself by urself. All these NL gehs are pride and they form, she wee nur even replied you.

Hahahahaha. Why are you being a bad bele. Blackychan, Flyj is eagerly waiting for you o... her inbox is ready:597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:

Guest Megamind
8 hours ago, Guest Haha said:

I see she has also joined us fully as a member. MINAJ, you are welcome in advance. 

Hahahaha. Guest Haha, I think I know who you are. I remember seeing someone checking out her profile shortly before I went to bed via the online list. It's a bit fuzzy now though... :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

8 hours ago, Guest Haha said:

Tell me, does her stories make your heart beat faster? ☺️

You see! Faster is an understatement o.the heart beat has even affected my kidney! 

On 21/11/2017 at 7:21 AM, Guest Megamind said:

Hahahaha. Guest Haha, I think I know who you are. I remember seeing someone checking out her profile shortly before I went to bed via the online list. It's a bit fuzzy now though... :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Hahahaha... You only think, you are yet to know. 😉

On 21/11/2017 at 7:22 AM, Guest MINAJ said:

You see! Faster is an understatement o.the heart beat has even affected my kidney! 

Hahaha! Chai, it is well. 

19 hours ago, Guest iamnotvina said:

I hope this Minaj have big yansh because Vina like to finish at the back:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

Everybody my Vina is here!  Yes!yes! I know is you and I know you will definately come around,my Vina! My heart throb! What can I do without you! Is it only YANSH?let me tell you,i have it in all sizes and shapes! Please Vina consider my one heart request! I want you all to my self!!!!:597f83aa4cd9b_tw_kiss_closed1::597f839621a8f_tw_heart1::597f839621a8f_tw_heart1:

Guest iamnotvina
16 minutes ago, Guest MINAJ said:

Everybody my Vina is here!  Yes!yes! I know is you and I know you will definately come around,my Vina! My heart throb! What can I do without you! Is it only YANSH?let me tell you,i have it in all sizes and shapes! Please Vina consider my one heart request! I want you all to my self!!!!:597f83aa4cd9b_tw_kiss_closed1::597f839621a8f_tw_heart1::597f839621a8f_tw_heart1:

You make A Strong Case. Here I am, take Me. But don't break My heart.

Behold NL Members, I'm finally Hitched. Ivyy see God Don comot me from Hustling market.

Guest Anonymous
10 minutes ago, Guest iamnotvina said:

You make A Strong Case. Here I am, take Me. But don't break My heart.

Behold NL Members, I'm finally Hitched. Ivyy see God Don comot me from Hustling market.

Congratulations my friend. Finally, God had mercy on you. We all gonna witness the superb engagement party. 

Guest HARMONY
2 hours ago, Guest Anonymous said:

😱😱😱😱 EWO!

CHINEKE!

DID YOU JUST SAY U HAVE FALLING FOR VINA?

DESAME VINA? 

THE WELL KNOWN PLAYER OF NL? 

PLS MY SISTER IF YOU LOVE URSELF TAKE OFF YOURS AND 🏃 🏃 AWAY!!!!

:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

Guest Blackychan
15 hours ago, Guest HARMONY said:

😱😱😱😱 EWO!

CHINEKE!

DESAME VINA? 

See harmony That I be won helped Enter NL O. You never enter but u have Know who like to plaY and Who no play. You be amebo O. Shior

Guest Blackychan
15 hours ago, Guest HARMONY said:

😱😱😱😱 EWO!

CHINEKE!

DESAME VINA? 

See harmony That I be won helped Enter NL O. You never enter but u have Know who like to plaY and Who no play. You be amebo O. Shior

Guest HARMONY
8 hours ago, Guest Blackychan said:

Wat to do @Blackychan! The promise is getting too long na,But hrmmmm that VINA Na mama 4 dem girls o, she know everything concerning that course called bedmantics!! I raise my ✋ for her!!! 

Guest Blackychan
10 hours ago, Guest HARMONY said:

Wat to do @Blackychan! The promise is getting too long na,But hrmmmm that VINA Na mama 4 dem girls o, she know everything concerning that course called bedmantics!! I raise my ✋ for her!!! 

I dey Suspect You o, e be like you and Vina Don sex before. Gist me jawe, we dey for secret place