Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Which Would You Prefer?

VINA

I have read of many lesbian couples opting to use sperm donors they know. Like a brother, family friend, or friends and it got me thinking.

Anonymous sperm donor or a known one.

They both have their advantages though but for me o, I would prefer an anonymous, I can't shout. What do you think?

Anonymous.. 

That way I could get to choose a handsome donor via pictures, an intelligent donor, via academic records,a healthy donor, via medical records..

I will birth a healthy genius same way my parents gave birth to this big head named ivvy..so I am not taking chances with my baby's genes.. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

Anonymous o abeg. Lol. Awkward much except it is a very close gay friend :597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1: but mehn, for fear of he turning on me to lay claim to the child in the future, I rather a stranger as I could do without all the sentiments associated with the former. 

4 minutes ago, kimi said:

But mehn, for fear of he turning on me to lay claim to the child in the future, I rather a stranger as i could do without all the sentiments.

I wouldn't want to hear the stories that won't touch my heart. Anonymous its gonna be. 

I was thinking the same thing but I guess they usually sign a legal document that prevents the biological dad from taking the child. But still what of the emotional attachment the child can develop?

Overall I guess what you can see and know so well, is better than some random guy who probably has one hereditary disease or something.

55 minutes ago, vina said:

I was thinking the same thing but I guess they usually sign a legal document that prevents the biological dad from taking the child. But still what of the emotional attachment the child can develop?

Overall I guess what you can see and know so well, is better than some random guy who probably has one hereditary disease or something.

Not if you go through the proper channel. Sperm donors are vetted. So you just make your pick. 

On 11/20/2017 at 10:44 PM, kimi said:

Anonymous o abeg. Lol. Awkward much except it is a very close gay friend :597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1: but mehn, for fear of he turning on me to lay claim to the child in the future, I rather a stranger as I could do without all the sentiments associated with the former. 

True talk @kimi it can be heart breaking.

l once watched  this movie some time ago,  of this lesbians couples  who wanted a child by all means. After several trials from anonymous that failed, they couldn't  afford it again. So one suggested let them wait and save up. But the carrier refuse and suggested they should  sort locally. So they meet this guy with high success rate but part of his conditions was he will be allowed to see the child  every month. The carrier insisted they should accept the offer so they did.

After  several insertion that failed. She pleased with her partner, that she wanted the sex proper that maybe insertion was the cause of failure. Before you know, she was sleeping with the guy behind without concept. when she finally give birth, the guy was always  involve in almost everything. The other partner ended up being unhappy.

1 hour ago, MENA said:

True talk @kimi it can be heart breaking.

l once watched  this movie some time ago,  of this lesbians couples  who wanted a child by all means. After several trials from anonymous that failed, they couldn't  afford it again. So one suggested let them wait and save up. But the carrier refuse and suggested they should  sort locally. So they meet this guy with high success rate but part of his conditions was he will be allowed to see the child  every month. The carrier insisted they should accept the offer so they did.

After  several insertion that failed. She pleased with her partner, that she wanted the sex proper that maybe insertion was the cause of failure. Before you know, she was sleeping with the guy behind without concept. when she finally give birth, the guy was always  involve in almost everything. The other partner ended up being unhappy.

Sad

2 hours ago, MENA said:

After  several insertion that failed. She pleased with her partner, that she wanted the sex proper that maybe insertion was the cause of failure. Before you know, she was sleeping with the guy behind without concept. when she finally give birth, the guy was always  involve in almost everything. The other partner ended up being unhappy.

Arrghh. Woh, after I marry Wifey ehn, I will put MaGun there, any Finger or prick that Enter there Except mine will Wither and Die Away. What Nonsense. Tswwww.

8 minutes ago, vina said:

Arrghh. Woh, after I marry Wifey ehn, I will put MaGun there, any Finger or prick that Enter there Except mine will Wither and Die Away. What Nonsense. Tswwww.

:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1::597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1::597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1::597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1: you no go kill person for this NL o. Vina, Vina! you don't  mean it o?:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

54 minutes ago, vina said:

Again with 'wifey'

Lol.. 

Do you think that thunderbolt magun works for everyone? 

Just kidding... Hehehe

No I'm not. 

12 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Again with 'wifey'

Lol.. 

Just kidding... Hehehe

No I'm not. 

Babes It must work. I will use like three from trusted BBL Guys. I have to insure my property mbok. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Again with 'wifey'

Lol.. 

Just kidding... Hehehe

No I'm not. 

Fly's Fence

18 minutes ago, vina said:

Babes It must work. I will use like three from trusted BBL Guys. I have to insure my property mbok. 

It's official mi Lady, you are cray..:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

I'd  rather go for a known one,  that would, be of course,  my remarkably intelligent  and broad -minded friend.. I have even told him,  he'd father my kid,  and he's cool with it.. He may not be actively involved in our child's formative years or upbringing ,  but I just want to point to him when my child demands answers about his/her paternal lineage.  Even though,  I'm gay, and  want to be a parent,  my child deserves every right to know, who their father is,   And I am so not going to  hoard or take away that from him/her. 

9 minutes ago, scarlet said:

I'd  rather go for a known one,  that would, be of course,  my remarkably intelligent  and broad -minded friend.. I have even told him,  he'd father my kid,  and he's cool with it.. He may not be actively involved in our child's formative years or upbringing ,  but I just want to point to him when my child demands answers about his/her paternal lineage.  Even though,  I'm gay, and  want to be a parent,  my child deserves every right to know, who their father is,   And I am so not going to  hoard or take away that from him/her. 

Awwwww... 

• 2 years later...
On 11/20/2017 at 1:07 PM, Txunamy said:

Anonymous.. 

That way I could get to choose a handsome donor via pictures, an intelligent donor, via academic records,a healthy donor, via medical records..

I will birth a healthy genius same way my parents gave birth to this big head named ivvy..so I am not taking chances with my baby's genes.. 

Ok baby momma 😀

• Haha 1