Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

WHEN THE NORMAL BECOMES ABNORMAL

MENA

It was few days to my birthday when mine cousin Godday walked in to my hostel room with his friends and l knew the rest except one.

Godday: Mena meet Gina, she's from our state and from our town.

Mena: Waoh! good to meet Gina

Mena: Do you school here?

Gina: Yes, l do. l stay in this wing, E10

Mena: Really?  that's like two rooms from here and l haven't even notice you around.

Gina: yeah, but l have been seeing you around.

Mena: Good to know.

As we were discussing, l couldn't help but to notice Gina's beauty and how she grind her teeth in a sexy way in between sentences she made. Her off pink color lipstick was like a charm that made me analyze the shape of her lips. l was amazed on how could l not have noticed such a beauty that stays just two rooms away  from me? So we gist and had a good laugh, as she stood up to leave, l invited her for my birthday celebration about three days away from that day.

The following morning, l woke early to have my bath outside as it was a usual for girls to bath out in Uniport because of the poor state of the bathrooms conditions. As l finish bathing and about to step into my room, l over heard  Gina's voice so l stood and looked to the direction. lo and behold, she stood there completely naked as she chart with her roommate. So l took my time to observe her breast, her p***sy area and her curves and l suddenly had a strange feelings of want. So some how she turned to my direction and saw me starring and she suddenly covered her breast with one hand and the other hand p***sy. As she look at me in shock with out saying a word, l smiled at her and step into my room.

It was my birthday morning, Gina came in to wish me happy birthday and l was glad she didn't forget the date then l told her the time for the marking. So, it was evening and a lot of friends were coming in and the birthday celebration has started proper. Gina hasn't showed up yet so l was some how worried, l decided to check at her room but she wasn't in. l became worried the more. Then suddenly she showed up with some friends and stayed briefly then said to me that she will back, that she wanted to see her friends off.  l said okay but she never showed up again till the end of the celebration and l became so angry because all through the day, my focus and hopes was to have Gina by my side but she wasn't really available. It was as if the day was ruined not having her by side. l was amazed at my self, l can't  be feeling so much for a girl l barely even know.

It was dark,  so the party had ended well and every one has gone and l was so exhausted, now thinking of how to clean up when Gina walked in and asked how did it go? l looked directly into her eyes and said how could you not have showed up again. She tried to explain but l didn't say a word again because l was till very angry with her. So when she noticed l wasn't answering, she just cleaned up the place and said good night. l was impressed but till l didn't say a word.

The following afternoon, as l returned from school, she walked into my room and said she wanted to talk with me. So l said okay, go on but she insisted that we should have a walk. As we walk out of the hostel and sat by the walk way, she held my hands and said she was sorry that she wasn't there for me and she never met to upset me on my birthday. As l looked into her eyes, l was full of emotion but l managed to put myself together and told her it was okay. So  went to the senior staff club to have suyer.

From that very day, we hang out every day  after school. We never got tired of each other's company. My roommates and her roommates was surprised at our sudden connection. But l had mixed feelings because l was religious so it made me had mode swing with Gina most times. Every one saw me as the cute religious tomboy. So it was difficult for me to cope with my feelings for Gina and my religion because my roommate and most people knew l was seriously involved in the campus fellowship. It lead to depression most times and offend Gina suffered it.

So it was one of those my mode swing days where by l will deliberately avoid Gina for two or three days, she walked into my room and insisted she wanted to see in her room. l told her l had lectures right a way  but she insisted it will be brief. Then l said okay, if she insist. As l walk behind her into the room, the room was empty, there was no roommate, then she locked the door behind me, held my hands looking straight into my eyes and said to me, Mena what exactly do you want from me? her eyes was clouded in tears. As l behold the sight, l was overwhelmed with emotions. l held her firmly against the door and kissed her passionately and it felt so, so good. And l said within my heart, can l let this go?

To be Continued............

22 minutes ago, vina said:

Chai. oya continue.

Interesting. #comes into thread with my popcorn like

IMG_20171121_000441.jpg

Hehehe.. Before nko?

This is your scene vina..

8 hours ago, vina said:

Chai. oya continue.

Interesting. #comes into thread with my popcorn like

IMG_20171121_000441.jpg

Vina, very funny:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

How many years will it take you to finish that popcorn, l guess you wouldn't be hungry all your life after that bag:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

• 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, vina said:

That's how this madam run sha

Vinaaaaaaaaaaaa! take it easy o. You nor go kill person with laugh for this place:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1: 

No worry sha, l dey come:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

Uploading 80%.............................

55 minutes ago, MENA said:

Vinaaaaaaaaaaaa! take it easy o. You nor go kill person with laugh for this place:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1: 

No worry sha, l dey come:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

Uploading 80%.............................

Better Upload Fast. This your 80 percent better be tomorrow. Lol.

• Haha 1