Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Marriage and kids is not my "crowning glory" - Kemi Adetiba

FlyJ

• Administrators

Kemi-Adetiba.jpg

As shared on Instagram - 

'I will be 38 in just over a month and a half, and while I would LOVE to be married (to my God-chosen companion, and best friend) and have child(ren), I am very comfortable with the knowledge that my life is just as valid, and beautiful, and happy, and successful, if for some reason that never comes to pass.

'Marriage and kids is not my "crowning glory"... It's another BEAUTIFUL step in life I would love to take. I'd also love to make (and keep) a billion dollars in my lifetime, but I won't be any less of a woman or Kemi Adetiba if that didn't come to pass either. 

'No... I'm not comparing the two. I'm just highlighting it doesn't diminish a (Wo)man's -Kemi Adetiba's - worth if it never happens. 
Hello... Good morning ?? Have a great Tuesday.'

Ladies, what do you think? 

• Like 1

• Moderators

Spoken like a modernist. I like... 

I am strongly of the opinion that each must be free to lead their lives as it best suits them. No one should be made to feel less for not living a script. 

• Upvote 1

On 11/23/2017 at 6:58 AM, kimi said:

Spoken like a modernist. I like... 

I am strongly of the opinion that each must be free to lead their lives as it best suits them. No one should be made to feel less for not living a script.